Powerful

Mai blows up the doll for the hundredth time by flicking her wrist. Each time it turns into ashes quicker.

She twists her hand and the doll reforms. "I need something bigger" she says.

She looks around at her training room. It's a big round room with pillars surrounding the outside. She uses magic to fill it up for different uses.

All of a sudden the door opens. Mai turns around and blows up whoever it is. The person reforms within seconds to reveal Tai.

"How am I still here?" he asks, looking very confused. "The clothes" Mai says simply and goes back to destroying the doll.

"Your saying that I just got blown up and the only reason that I'm still alive is because of my clothes" Tai says. "I enchanted them. Whoever wears them are completely safe from my magic. It's so I can use them for target practise" she says and blows Tai up again.

"Your lucky" she says as Tai reforms. "In some rooms I have enchanted clothes, in others I don't. If I put you in a different room with non enchanted clothes, you'd be dead" Mai smiles.

"Do me a favour and run" she says and closes her fist. When she opens it there is a fireball. A look of absolute fear spreads on Tai's face and he runs for his life.

He goes to leave the room when the door slams in his face. "Don't be boring. Here I'll be nice" Mai flicks her free hand and a wooden table appears on the other side of the room.

"Be creative" she grins evilly.

"Really?" Tai mumbles and sprints for the table. Mai throws the fireball at him and just misses.

Tai arrives at the table and flips it so the surface is facing Maisarah. She throws a fireball at it and it bursts into flames. "It's made of wood. Wood burns" she laughs.

Tai stands up and looks around. There's nowhere else to go. He sees a window at the other side of the room. While Maisarah's laughing, he makes a move and bolts to the window.

Just before he gets there, Mai hits him with a fireball. Tai yells and falls to the ground.

He lightly places a hand over his chest. He pulls it away to reveal nothing. He looks and sees that he is fine.

"Enchanted clothing. Remember?" Mai sounds annoyed. "Nice running and by the way" she waves her hand over the window and it disappears to reveal a black wall. "There isn't a window in this room" she smiles and leaves the room.

Tai gets up slowly and tries to process what just happened.

He leaves the room and follows Mai to the throne room. She sits in her throne and grins.

"Sadon!" she calls. Sadon comes rushing in. "Yes your majesty?" he bows. "Find someone that is disobeying the law and bring them to me" she says.

"What if no one is breaking the law?" Sadon asks. "Then make a new law" Mai says and Sadon leaves.

"How can you be so cruel?" Tai asks, shocked. "I'm not cruel. It's their fault for breaking the law" Mai states simply. "You don't even tell them the law. One day gardening won't be aloud" he says angrily.

"Oh, it's already not aloud. That happened ages ago" she laughs. Tai frowns. "Oh don't be such a party pooper. You should see me in a bad mood" Mai grins.

"LET ME GO!" someone screams. Sadon and two guards walk in, holding a little girl. "Leave us" Mai says and the guards release the girl. They then turn around and leave the room, Sadon following.

"Well then" Mai leans forward in her throne. "What is your name?" The girl wipes her eyes then wipes her hand on her filthy dress.

"Safire" she mumbles. "Safire, parents with a dream! I just love their children! They are always the same. I've had Ruby, Gem, Chrystal, Diamond, Safire, what else is their to have really?" Mai laughs.