Ending

"I'm Isobel" she smiles and extends a hand. Hansen takes it and let's Isobel pull him up. "You know I think I like you a lot better than the person your inhabiting" he says, matter of factly.

"I had have to agree with you on that one. Maisarah is always holding back whereas I want to push forward."

"You should kill off some of Mai's warriors, make it a little easier for me to win" Hansen suggests. Isobel nods and walks outside. Hansen hears the sound of bodies falling to the ground before she reappears around the corner.

"Done and done" she grins evilly. "Now go out and maybe actually try and fight in this war. I have my own business to attend to" Isobel says and Hansen picks  up his sword and heads into the battle.

"Tai!" She mimics Mai's voice. Tai stabs one of Hansen's guards in the chest before heading to the throne room where Mai awaits. Just as he goes to go through the doorway, Val steps in front of him.

"Don't" he firmly says. "But Mai is-" "It isn't Mai in there" Val interrupts his brother. "Isobel has cared to pay a visit." Tai frowns as he realises what this meant.

"I'll go in there and deal with it. You go back to the fight" he goes to turn around but Tai grabs his shoulder. "You're not going to kill her are you?" He asks. "If anything is going to kill her it will be a heart attack when she's like 190 years old. She's not going to die by my hands" he reassures.

"Remember I love her as well."

Once Val managed to shake Tai off of his shoulders, he entered the throne room where Isobel stood. "What are you doing? I asked for Tai" she snaps.

"I wanted to see you again. How's this for a deal luv, I let you kill me nice and easy so Mai can live her life in peace" Val offers. "And why do you think she'll live happier if you are dead?" She asks.

"Just trust me on that one. She never liked me much" he sighs and straightens his posture. "When your ready." Isobel's head snaps to the side and her eyes snap shut.

"Val no! Are you stupid? I need you! I lo-" Mai's voice breaks through but Isobel takes control again. "Oh shut up!" She screams and scrunched her hands through her hair.

She then creates a fire ball and throws it at Val. "Thank you Maisarah" he mutters and raises a finger sending the fireball back into Isobel's leg. She helps in surprise and falls to the ground.

"Why you little-" she begins but Val throws her into the wall behind her. "I'm not little, luv. I'm taller than you" he smirks. The grin is quickly wiped off his face when he feels a blade go through his back, coming out of his chest.

"Seriously?" He sighs as he falls to the ground and blacks out. "I'm sorry son. But I couldn't let you harm my grand child" Hansen apologises.

"How many times do I need to tell you that you can just call for me using your head!?" Ela says frustratedly as she appears beside Val. She heals him and stands up. Val slowly gets up and grins as he sees Ela.

"Good to see you" he says. "Yeah well why do you keep dying?" She asks. He nods his head in the direction of Hansen and Isobel who is still crouched by the wall.

"Really! You got killed by a weird looking old guy? You are so stupid!" She yells and slaps him across the back of his head. "Ouch!" Val exclaims.

Ela looks Hansen in the eye and tilts her head to the right, throwing him through the castle all and onto the field outside. Isobel stands up and begins to laugh. "Don't forget about your baby. I haven't gotten rid of the thing just yet. If you kill it in me then you kill it for good" she threatens.