When They all Fell

Maisarah laughs. She just froze a fly. Her little sister Sadona, keeps trying to make it move. Maisarah is 9 years old with waist length dark brown hair. Her hair is so dark that you could mistake it for black. She is quite tall for her age. You would think that she is at least 12 at first glance.

Sadona is 4 years old. She has waist length blonde hair. She hasn't received her powers yet. You don't receive them until the age of 6. Everyone has all of the powers, but they are stronger with one power then they are with the others.

Maisarah's strength is telekinesis. She can snap someone's neck by clenching her fist.

She and Sadona are beautiful like their parents. Their mother, Sadoria, is tall with waist length black hair. She has brilliant blue eyes. She is the most beautiful woman in the kingdom. Their father, Madwin, is short with a stocky build. He has short brown messy hair with a short beard.

Madwin and Sadoria are the King and Queen of Dracodia. Maisarah and Sadona are princesses. Maisarah is next in line for the throne.

Madwin's strength is freezing things. He can freeze the whole kingdom for more then 2 years.

Sadoria's strength is seeing the future. She can see what is going to happen up to 3 years away.

Maisarah right now is wearing a navy blue gown that sits at her ankles with long sleeves. She wear blue sandals on her feet. Sadora wears a violet gown that sits at her ankles with short sleeves. She wears pink slippers.

"Why won't it move?" she asks. "Because I don't want it to" Mai smiles as Sadora tries to blow the fly away. "Well, want to make it move" she stamps her foot. "What's the magical word?" Mai raises her hand. "Pweese" Sadona smiles a goofy grin.

"Ok" Mai closes her fist and when she opens it a blue light comes out and zaps the fly. All of a sudden the fly starts to fly again. "Whoa" Sadona gasps and follows it across the garden.

"Sadona!" Sadoria calls from the house. She looks at Mai and Mai gestures towards the castle. "Off you go" she says and Sadona runs off.

When Maisarah first heard that she was going to have a little sister, she couldn't believe it. She wasn't happy at all. She even asked if Sadoria could send it back.

She was only 5 when Sadona was born. She picked one of her middle names. Her full name was Sadona Mihayla Adie Kapeson. Mai chose Adie. She once had a babysitter called Adie Hampshire. She died two days after Mai turned 3. Adie was struck by some horses when she was returning to her house.

Mai's full name was Maisarah Saclearia Monique Kapeson. Everyone called her Mai.

"Mai!" her mother calls for her. "Coming!" she yells and runs to the castle. She goes to Sadona's bedroom. Sadona's room is the third biggest room in the house. Mai's is the second and their parents is the first.

In the corner of the room is a purple bed with a white bedside table beside it. There is a white wardrobe on one side of the room with a mirror above it. The light on the roof is a chandelier.

There are two arm chairs in the middle of the room. There is a small bookshelf behind them. Sadoria and Sadona are seated in either one.

"What's going on?" Mai asks as she walks towards them. Sadoria leans forward in the chair. "I just explained to Sadona that tonight, your father and I are having a party" she says. "And?" Mai asks. "It will be a bit loud. Could you stay with Sadona? Read her a book or something?" she asks. "Sure. How long is the party going to go for?" Mai sits in front of them on the floor.

"About 4 hours" she replies. "Anyway" she gets up. "Party starts in 1 hour. You guys should get ready for bed" she smiles and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.