Beginning

"What do you want me to tell the guards and army?" Sadon as he Mai down the hall to the courtyard. She places a crown on her head and smirks. "Tell them to gather all of their weapons and assemble in the courtyard" she stops walking and turns to face Sadon. "Tell them to prepare for a great battle that we will win."

Mai then continues to swiftly walk down the corridor. All of a sudden someone grabs her arm and pulls her to a halt. She turns around to see Val standing before her.

"What is it?" She asks. "Are you sure that Tai should fight?" His face fills with concern.
"Why wouldn't I be sure? He will be fine."
"Bad things are going to happen if he goes out there. I've seen them myself."
"Bad things always happen in a war. Now let me go" she says and walks away.

Val sighs before following her. He knows that she is making the wrong decision but he will just have to fight beside her for now.

When Mai arrives at the courtyard, all of her men have assembled. Half of them are on horses and the other half are on foot. Hansen and his men are not too far away.

Tai comes out just before Hansen arrives. He has a black suit jacket on that goes to just above his knees. He has a long sword in a scabbard on the side of his waist underneath the jacket.

He nods at Mai before standing beside her. "Excited?" She asks him. "I am sweating everywhere, my arms are shaking and I can't remember how to use a sword. So yeah I guess you could say that I'm very excited" he replies with a shaky laugh.

Once Hansen arrives before them, everyone straightens their postures. Mai smirks as she looks him in the eye. "I see you haven't backed out. Just remember that it's never to late" she reminds him.

"I'll try to keep that in my mind. You should as well" he replies and dismounts his horse. Behind him on the horse their is a feminine figure in a navy blue cloak that reaches their ankles. The hood shadows all of their facial features.

They dismount the horse and stand next to Hansen with their head bowed down. Mai can feel her smiling beneath the hood. She also feels that she recognises the way that she stands and moves. But she can't put a name to it.

"Bring your girlfriend?" She asks. Hansen laughs and holds his hand out. As the girl takes it her hand and arm is revealed. Her hand is long and smooth and she has a long sleeve blue shirt on.

Natheria? Mai thinks, shocked.
"Miss me?" She hears the ever so familiar voice say. The girl slowly draws back the hood to reveal her face. "I would say welcome back but you aren't exactly welcome here" Mai gulps.

Natheria is a lot more powerful then she was when she was little.
"I didn't come here for your hospitality" Nat grins. "Remove any hoods that you all may be wearing!" Mai orders her army. They all silently remove their coats and let them fall to the ground.

Hansen holds his spare hand into the air and flicks it. His army also removes their coats and drops them onto the ground. Natheria lets go of Hansen's hand and slowly removes her coat to reveal tight dark blue pants with knee high, flat boots and a long sleeve navy shirt.

"Withdraw your weapons" she then orders with a smile and Hansen's army obeys. "Quickly" Mai then orders her army. With a final glance at Val and Tai, she looks at Hansen and Natheria.

The next words that come out of her mouth cannot be taken back.
"Let this war" she pauses to remove her own cloak. "Begin."