( DIEZ. )

────

THE SOUNDS of dried leaves crushed under her foot as she stormed off Northland Bank with a steamy head. The ginger never fails to rile her up, it seems. It took every cell on her body to avoid landing a punch on the Harbinger's pretty face as he spoke. Yet since she was at the enemy's turf, it would leave her at a disadvantage to cause a scene. Let alone against the Fatui.

(Y/N)'s fingers wrapped tightly around the sealed bag of mora as she crossed the river that parted Liyue Harbor and the rest of Liyue, her face still in a frown from her previous encounter.

"Millelith Lady! We're right here!" A familiar, high-pitched voice called to her.

This snaps her away from her thoughts, causing her to quickly turn her head only for her eyes to meet golden ones. Lumine waves her right hand, while she clutches a few things at her left.

(Y/N) approached the trio, mora in hand. "Is it already done?" She questioned, noticing that the materials that the golden haired maiden was the perfume she must have procured.

The Traveller shook her head, "No, you're just in time. Infact, me and Paimon have just arrived ourselves."

"Mr. Zhongli here was just staring at the statue when we came... We wondered if we were late as well!" Paimon added, placing her hands on her hips.

"Staring at the statue..." (Y/N) noted, eyes shifting its attention from the man to the floor momentarily before returning, "Did we take too long?" The girl let out an awkward chuckle.

"Oh, no. Don't worry," he let out a sigj, "I didn't wait long. Compared to the watch that Rex Lapis' statues have kept over Liyue, this was but a brief moment."

"Haha, well, how can a person compete with a statue?" the platinum blonde crossed her arms.

The General then placed her palm on top of Paimon's head, ruffling it to a mess as she chuckled, "People just tend to reminisce, Paimon."

"... Ah..." Zhongli then let out a low chuckle, "That is true. Well, have you brought the perfumes?"

"Three sets and not one less!"

"I've got the Mora as well." She raised the bag, tugging on it before the sounds of coins reached their ears.

"Thank you. Well, let us offer the perfumes up." The man spoke, earning a nod from the Traveller.

The golden blonde then raised the first type of perfume to the statue. "This is the first kind of perfume. Ms. Yinger said that it's sweet as a dream, and it's liked by younger women." Paimon noted, standing right beside the Traveller as she offered.

She then places it down, moving to the second scent. "This is the second kind. It's got elegant smell, and the daughters of high society love it!"

As (Y/N) got a whiff of the fragrance raised in the air, she noted that the second scent was the one she personally preferred herself. Despite not being a daughter from the high society, she was still had her interests as a lady at the end of the day.

The traveller then proceeded to the third. "The third kind has a gentle, yet lingering fragrance something something like the dusk mist, and it's favored by mature women."

As Paimon finished her short little trivia fact, the statue glowed - a gentle kind of light flowing around it.

"He must prefer number three, then." (Y/N) spoke, her eyes observing the statue as it reflected light.

"That's the one older ladies like, right?" Paimon tilted her head as the Traveller turned to face her, "Does that mean Rex Lapis is actually an older lady?" Her eyes widened at her little discovery.