( TRECE. )

────

THE FORGED Sigil of Permissions was the only clue she and Ningguang needed to foresee the plans that the Fatui had prepared.

"They're sick." (Y/N) pinched the bridge of her nose in distress, "Ningguang... how do we-"

"I've got things under control, (Y/N). Calm down." She spoke reassuringly, yet also with a strict tone.

Right. This was the Tianquan she was speaking to. Lady Ningguang of the Liyue Qixing. By now, she's probably figured it all out. I have no reason to stress myself any longer. Right?

(Y/N) has never been that skilled in the field of leading. She was better off to be ordered. Struggling with self-blame, she had given up in leading a long time ago. But by being ordered, she had a clear goal in mind. And she was able to rely on someone. Before it was the Eleventh Harbinger of the Fatui; Childe. Now it was the Liyue Qixing's Tianquan; Ningguang.

Despite having a respectable title in the Millelith — being a General was nothing but an excuse for Ningguang to get ber involved with the Qixing. When behind closed doors, the General was the very person who does the activities that the Tianquan cannot afford to execute due to her title. A spy, or someone who did her dirty work.

"How was your little chat with her last night?"

"The Traveller? It went well. That Traveller - Mondstadt's Acting Grand Master had already told me about her. That's why ever since they've stepped inside Liyue, I had you to watch over her."

"You... ah." She shook her head, "Speaking of Mondstadt. She was declared as a Hero for saving one of the Four Winds - Dvalin. And then later ran to a Fatui Harbinger; Signora. But my records show that the Fatui only ever showed up in Mondstadt to steal a Gnosis. And... now, a Fatui Harbinger is here, too."

"Could be a coincidence, no?" Ningguang spoke sarcastically with a grin.

(Y/N) sighed, "You know there's no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to the Fatui. However... I did take some precautions. I looked into the other nations, say, Inazuma. Well see here." She placed the paper down on Ningguang's desk, to which she took. "The Fatui had some influence in the Vision Hunt Decree. What more, a Harbinger is stationed there."

The Liyue Qixing not only had men in Liyue, but a far wider source that extended past the nations boarders — a wider source of network from all sides of Teyvat. That was how influential the Tianquan was.

Ningguang hummed thoughtfully, "I see." Her eyes scanned the piece of paper before placing it down, resting her cheek at the back of her hand while she placed her elbow on top of the wooden table, "It fascinates me on how you get your hands on these information. But I suppose, you were a Captain. You know their tics and tricks all too well."

"I wouldn't say I do... I mean, I'm aware of a few things but a Captain isn't exactly relevant in the Fatui..."

"So, what do you think their plan is?"

"I think... it's similar to Mondstadt. Me, personally, I couldn't care less about their goal. I don't care whether if its the Gnosis they want, and neither should the Qixing. But... my real problem is their underhanded tactics to get what they want. They'll put the citizens of Liyue at risk just for their selfish desires."

"The Gnosis isn't even in our possession. We can't give them what they want, even if they don't believe us."

"If... If the Gnosis isn't in the Exuvia, who else would have it?" (Y/N) sat on Ningguang's desk, "They're going to drive him out, no matter what it takes."