( DEICISÉIS. )

childeless chapter..
these are sort of js  fighting
stuff BUT THE NEXT is gonna
be a flashback about childe 💪

────

   HER GAZE lingered at the back of their heads, observing their every move with the intent to immobilize, if not kill.

   She stood up on a cliff, a spot where she could easily spot and count the numbers of the people beneath her.

   Twelve Fatui soldiers, she perceived.

   (Y/N) was breathing heavily. Her body felt like it had been lit on fire with the way her skin heated like flames. Perhaps it was the work of the Eleventh Fatui Harbinger's poison, her delusion, and the concoction that she had previously ingested to clear the first camp she had come across. Her breathing was dangerously unsteady as it came in shallow gasps for air.

   My limbs feel like they're about to fall off.

   But I can't just pass out.

   Not when there's another camp before me.

   An area that seemed to be hoarded with Fatui, and a black portal that a familiar Harbinger had stood next to. Her arms crossed against her chest as she gazed on the diplomats with the familiar, condescending look that she gave everyone else who stood in front of her line of sight.

   Her palms clenched into fists. She was alone. Half of the Millelith were sent to assist up on the Jade Chamber, while the other half were protecting the civilians of Liyue Harbor(due to her orders) — which took a toll on man power.

   Nevertheless, it wasn't like she was about to let her soldiers carry the weight of blood in their hands. This was a mission only she was willing and able to do.

   She knew she couldn't just jump straight into the center — that would be no different from suicide itself. Her mere goal was to lessen the Fatui that attacked the Ballistas. To assist Keqing and the Traveller wire protecting the most crucial instruments to bring the ancient god down.

   The space was divided in three areas. One, the first area where (Y/N) would attack from above. With precise aim, she could take out the soldiers guarding their area. Then, the second area. Where the Fatui Diplomats were deploying their weapons which seemed to be stored in crates. From cryoguns, to delusions, to knives, hammers, and shields. Then, third. The most vital part. Where Signora resided, standing beside the portal she had made to send the Fatui to attack the Guizhong Ballistas.

   (Y/N) closed her eyes momentarily. Her vision was going hazy. A risky plan that could lead to her death. Her gaze lowered down to her arms, only to cringe at the sight. They were trembling uncontrollably. Yet without the concoction that Keshen and Hongyi had given her, her body would have reached its limits a long time ago. It was the only thing keeping her limbs from falling off, after all. The only thing keeping her body together.

   With the poison, her injuries, the aftermath of the delusion and the bottle she had previously ingested all stacking up together, it was no longer a theory but a fact that soon enough, it's all going to go down very wrong. Once the concoction wears off, her body will have to bear the consequences of her actions. Impending doom only awaits for her — she knew that.