( DEICEOCHO. )

woke up feeling like
i should change the
title ..

────

   (Y/N) WOKE up with a streak of sunlight falling down on her eyes. The sunlight peeked through the windows, causing the rays to hit her skin. Her eyelids twitched in discomfort before trying to shift her head somewhere where the sun couldn't disrupt her sleep.

   Her body felt heavy, after all. As if multiple mountains were chained to hold her down. With her eyes shut and with a blanket on top of her, she just felt the need to lie down for the rest of eternity.

   "Is she awake?!"

   "No, Saira, she just shifted her sleeping position..."

   "For the first time in six days! I bet thirty Mora that she's awake, or is wakening today."

   "Well I bet thirty Mora that she isn't, in fact, awake. Besides, it must've happened a few days ago, too, when we weren't here."

   "Rutva, stop ruining my optimism."

   "What's the difference of your optimism and delusion?"

   So noisy.

   "Of course you wouldn't know the difference. You act like your entire family was slaughte-"

   "Shut... up." (Y/N) murmured, her forehead wrinkling in the process as she tightened her grip around the blanket wrapped around her.

   A few seconds of silence pass.

   The tension in her forehead eases.

   "Rutva, my thirty Mora."

   "We need to call Sir Childe!"

   "Don't change the-

   (Y/N)'s ears perked up.

   Somehow, that name was...

   She didn't know how to describe it. Her heart skipped a beat, that was it. It was rather unsettling, however.

   "Don't." Was what came out of her mouth, yet her throat felt dry and raw, causing her words to come off in a husky manner. Her eyes fluttered open, squinting them for a few seconds due to the brightness of the room. Before her, were two children no younger than the age of thirteen or so. The room's architectural design was different from Liyue, yet familiar. By 'familiar', she's seen it before during her missions regarding Ningguang's dirty work.

   A sharp sense of pain suddenly hit her head, causing the girl to wince in pain.

   "O...Okay, we won't call him. For now." The girl wearing pigtails whispered the last two words as she placed her arms behind her back.

   "How are you feeling, Ms. (Y/N)?" the other girl questioned, her charcoal colored hair reaching just right at her shoulders.

   The (H/C) headed girl furrowed her brows. She tried to weakly part her lips, only for no words to come out.

   "You must have a lot of questions. I'm Saira." The brunette pigtailed girl placed her palm on her chest as she smiled.