( SIETE. )

────

"THANK YOU for assisting me to Liyue Harbor, Blondie. Although I could've-"

"Here she comes again! Yes, we know you could have done it by yourself." Paimon crossed her arms, sighing.

The girl turned her head to the other side, "I just don't want you two to think I'm weak because you got to see me injured."

"We don't think you're weak, General (Y/N). We helped because you helped us, too. We were returning the favor." Lumine's tone was soft and genuine, yet it would take more than that to gain the general's trust.

She let out a breath, "Well, this is where we part ways. We'll both probably see each other in the near future. Oh, and don't tell Ajax that you have any connections to me at all."

"... Ajax...?" Paimon and Lumine both looked at each other for a few seconds, "You mean Childe?" The platinum blonde questioned.

The (H/C) headed girl blinked for a few seconds, registering the new name in silence. She tilted her head, "Whatever that ugly man is called. Farewell, Traveller." She then turned her back, walking to the opposite direction from the Northland Bank.

"Bye, Millelith girl!" Paimon waved before turning to the blonde, "So we should go to the Northland Bank to meet Childe, right?"

Lumine nodded before the two stared their walk towards the facility. As she raised her head, her eyes immediately locked with blue ones, who were already staring down on her with crossed arms and a grin on his face.

As Lumine made her way to where the Harbinger was, she could already feel the dread.

"Hey, Traveller!" His smile was somewhat sinister, as if he already had questions prepared for her. "So, how was it?"

Lumine avoided eye contact for a few seconds, and Paimon was quiet as well for the first time in their entire journey.

"Well?"

She cleared her throat, "The Sigil of Permission granted us-"

"No, not that. You can tell me all about that later." His grin grew even wider, "So, what were you doing with General (Y/N)?"

The Traveler nearly choked on the sudden question, "What...? I don't seem to follow..."

"Don't play dumb now."

"I'm not. You're asking strange questions."

"Lies!"

She crossed her arms before turning her head stubbornly, "I have no connection whatsoever with the woman who tried to kill me and my companion on the first time she set her gaze on us!"

Childe furrowed his brows before pinching the bridge of his nose, his other hand placed on his hip. "I can't get you to tell anything, huh?"

"Not like I have anything to tell you anyway."

"Fine. Have it your way. I'll ask her myself." The man responded, crossing his arms in return as he looked down on the shorter blonde, whose eyes were slightly wider and perhaps angrier than before.

"Don't even get close to her." Childe saw her palms clench. He let out a breath, considering the fact that he shouldn't piss off the Traveler, as she's still a somewhat important key to the plan he's devised.

"I was joking." He then replaced his frown with a smile, "Besides, she would end me before I even get to touch a strand of her hair. Anyway, go on about your report."

Lumine furrowed her brows suspiciously, contemplating her decisions regarding the Harbinger.

────