First Kiss

In The Hall

Abheer was standing on the mandap waiting for Naina. Seeing her coming he went to her and took her hand in his and went to the mandap with her.

Pandit Ji was chanting some mantras. Maahi came with garlands and Abheer took a garland and waited for Naina to pick it.

Slowly she took the garland.

"Pehle var vadhu ko jaimala pehnaye fir vadhu var ko (firstly Groom should put garland on Bride after then Bride do) ", Pandit ji said and they nodded.

Firstly Abheer puts the garland on Naina's neck and then Naina does. Everyone clapped at them.

After that they sit in their respective seats.

"Var aur vadhu pheero ke liye khade ho jaye (Groom and Bride should stand up for seven rounds) ", Pandit ji said and Abheer stood up. He helped Naina to stand.

In the first four rounds,Abheer was in front of Naina then in the last three rounds,Naina was in front of Abheer taking seven rounds.

After taking seven rounds,they sat on their seats.

"Var vadhu ki maang sindhur se bhar de aur mangalsutra pehna de (Groom should put vermillion in Bride's partition then make her wear mangalsutra) ", Pandit ji said handling him a plate in which sindhur and mangalsutra were placed.

Firstly he took sindhur in his fingers 🤌🏻 and moved his hand to her partition. Maahi came forward and moved mangtikka from Naina's partition so Abheer could put sindhur in it.

When he put the sindhur in her partition,a little amount of sindur fell on her nose. Seeing this everyone smiled at them.

"Pandit ji,inko toh bhagwaan ka bhi ashirwad mil gya ki yeh dono saat janmo ke liye ek hai. Dekhiye sindhur dulhan ki naak par gira hae (they also got the blessings of God that both of them are together for seven births. See the sindhur has fallen on the bride's nose) ",chachi ji said to Pandit ji and he nodded.

"Ji, agar sindhur vadhu ki naak par gire to vo saat janmo ke liye ek maane jaate hae (yes,if sindhur fell on Bride's nose they are meant to be together for seven births) ",Pandit ji said.

All the family members gave a teasing look to Abheer. Naina was looking down on processing what happened now,"will they really be together for 7 births".

After then he took the mangalsutra and make Naina wear it. Naina came out of her thoughts when his cold fingers touched her skin.

"Vivah sampann hua (wedding is done)",Pandit Ji said and everyone throws flower petals on both of them.

"Ab aap dono badho ka aashirwad le lijiye (Now,you both should take blessings of elders) ",Pandit ji said and they both stood up and went to their family members.

Firstly they took blessings of Gayetri by touching her feet. Gayetri gave them blessings and hugged them.

Then they went to other family members and took their blessings.

"So, everyone the wedding is over now let's have some fun", Keerti said draining everyone's attention.

"Lets have a dance",Maahi said coming centre of the hall.

"But firstly a new couple will do dance",chachi ji said draining Naina and Abheer centre of the hall and the music starts.

Main ajj ton hoya haan tera
Kann sun'na chaunde naa'm tera
Main ajj ton hoya haan tera
Kann sun'na chaunde naa'm tera

Mainu supne aunde ne
Ni main chadheya phirda ghodi

Teri meri arhiye ni
Laggu tich button'an di jodi
Teri meri arhiye ni
Laggu tich button'an di jodi
Teri meri (teri meri)

Everyone clapped at them. They were simply dancing as Naina's lehanda and accessories were quite heavy.

At Night

Naina and Abheer were standing at the door for ghar pravesh. Maahi came with a small pot of rice and a plate with red colour.

"Naina,now push the small pot with your right foot and then place your feet on the plate",chachi ji said and Naina nodded.

Naina pushed the pot with her right foot, Abheer was holding her hand. Then Naina placed her feet on the plate and started walking leaving red marks of her feet.

"Now,we should have dinner",Gayetri said and everyone goes to the dining table.

After eating dinner, Simar took Naina to her and Abheer's room.

In Abheer's Room

Simar made Naina sit on the bed with ghunghat (veil) on her face.

"Naina, you will not say anything to Abheer and will do what he will say",Simar said to Naina. Naina was about to say something but someone knocked on the door.

She went outside and saw Abheer and Rihaan.

"Bhabhi,say to bhaiya to let me enter my room",Abheer said frustratedly.

"Why Abheer you forgot what you do with him on his first night", Simar said taking Rihaan's side.

"Bhabhi please",Abheer said joining hus hands.

"Say to your brother not me", Simar said to him and he turned towards Rihaan.

"Bhai please let me go",Abheer said requesting him.

"Ok you can go my brother I'm not that cruel like you", Rihaan said and goes from there.

Just then Abheer was about to go in his room but Simar stopped him.

"Abheer,you will not do anything that will make her uncomfortable",Simar said like giving warning to him.

"Ok bhabhi but can I kiss her, please bhabhi", Abheer said showing his cute face.

"Ok,now go", saying this Simar went from there and Abheer goes in his room.

He saw Naina sitting on the bed with ghunghat on her face. He closed the door and went to her.

He sat infront of her. Then he lifted her ghungat,she was looking down.

"Naina, I know you don't love me but I will not do any that make you uncomfortable. Because I LOVE YOU",Abheer said and held her chin making her look at him.

He moved closer to her and said.

"But I will do a kiss", saying this he attached his lips with her.

She widened her eyes. Abheer smiled in the kiss and started moving his lips on her slowly.

He put her hands on his shoulder.

...(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)..(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)..(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)...

Don't be upset. It's just starting. It didn't end here, I was tired so I thought to end it here. Sorry For It. Forgive Me.

KEEP READING📖

KEEP SUPPORTING👍🏻

KEEP SMILING😊

KEEP VOTING⭐

Like❤️
Comment💬
Share🔁
Follow 🙏🏻