Abheer's scolding

Mujhko
Itna bataaye koi
Kaise tujhse
Dil naa lagaaye koi

Rabba ne tujhko banaane mein
Kar di hain husn ki khaali tijoriyaan
Kajal ki siyaahi se likhi
Hain toone jaane
Kitnon ki love storiyaan

Kesariya tera ishq hai piya
Rang jaaun jo main haath lagaaun
Din beete saara teri fiqr mein
Rain saari teri khair manaaun

------------------------------------

After showing the pic, Naina and Abheer went to their room while Keerti and Maahi got happy to see him.

IN ABHEER AND NAINA'S ROOM

They both came into the room. Naina went to the cupboard to take her clothes and then went to take a shower while Abheer dropped himself on the bed being lazy.

He closed him eyes for some time and went to sleep. Naina came out of the bathroom after taking a long shower to reduce her tiredness.

She stood against the vanity and from the mirror she stared at her husband. He was sleeping but Naina said,“Abheer wake up, it's not the time to sleep so get up and go to freshen up".

Abheer got up in his sleep and started to move without opening his eyes. He was about to fall when Naina caught him. She held his both arms and made him sit on the bed and herself sat beside him. She patted his cheek and he opened his eyes slowly.

Naina looked at him with ‘done' face.

Abheer looked at her innocently while Naina asked him,“Done with your sleep?", Abheer nodded his head.

She stood up from the bed and said,“Now go to take shower otherwise your laziness will not go".

She goes to the vanity and sat on the couch,she started to comb her hair.
She tied her hair in a braid.

Abheer went to the bathroom before looking at her

When he came back Naina was not in the room.

He wore his clothes and went downstairs.

IN HALL

He sat on the couch where Anaya was sitting watching her phone. Keerti and Maahi were with Naina helping her in making lunch which they will take with them when they go to the hospital.

Seeing Abheer sitting, Anaya placed her phone on the table and said,“Abheer we haven't talked from when I came. At least talk to me once".

She said to Abheer who was checking mail on his phone.

“Yeah sure,we can talk but later. Now I have to attend a call",he said checking his mail while Anaya made an angry face and said,“Ok go and don't come to me. I will not talk with you".