Baby shower

They both stayed like that as Naina was in Maahi's thoughts that she didn't realise that Abheer was hugging her while Abheer was just lost in the hug.

He broke the hug and kissed her cheek to which she came out of her thoughts.

He leaned closer to her lips and Naina closed her eyes tightly thinking he would kiss her but when she didn't feel his lips on her,she opened her eyes and saw Abheer chuckling at her.

She looked at the other side ignoring him and started to go but Abheer pulled her and picked her up in bridal style.

Naina started to struggle in his hold.

"What are you doing,leve me", Naina said to him and he replied with a smirk.

"I'm doing what maa and chachi ji said to you",he was smirking and Naina started to think what he meant.

She realised what his meaning was. She looked at him surprised till Abheer made her lay on the bed. He also hover over her.

Naina started to push him but Abheer held her hands and pinned them above her head. Abheer kissed her cheek and Naina looked at other side not able to hold his gaze.

Abheer smirked and made her look at him by holding her chin with his other hand.

Naina just closed her eyes and Abheer kissed on her forehead to which she opens her eyes slowly.

Just then Abheer put his lips on hers and started to kiss her softly.

Naina was struggling in his hold but soon melt in his kiss.

Abheer left her and said,"Don't worry, I will not do anything without your will".

He said and laid on his side of bed. After that,they both slept. In that time, Naina forgot about Maahi fully.

------------------------------------

The days went by and Naina and Abheer started to sleep by Abheer kissing her while Naina struggled in his hold firstly and then ended up by melting in his kiss.

On the other side, Dhruv also got to know about Maahi's pregnancy. He was happy and afraid that what will happen when others will come to know about this.

While Naina always tried to support them and gave them courage that everything will be fine.

------------------------------------

Soon days went and today was Simar's baby shower. Everyone was busy in their work as they have responsibilities. Abheer was looking at the decorations, Rihaan and Alok were talking to guests, Gayetri was talking with her friends, Meenavati was taking care of sweets and other edible things, Maahi was in her room talking to Dhruv discussing a plan about hiw to tell others about them, Keerti was studying as her last exam was pending and it was the day after tomorrow. While Naina did her work and went to make Simar ready.

Simar was wearing a violet colour dress with light jewelry.