Comfortable night

Abheer made Naina sit on the centre of the bed while she just removed her grip from his shirt collar and from the corner of her eyes she saw him smiling at her.

"Maybe you did 16 shringars today for me,am I right?",he said sitting in front of her on the bed and hearing him she looked at him.

"Bindi,bangles,maang tikka, mangalsutra, vermillion, waist chain,jhumke,anklets,nose ring, toe rings, fragrance, lipstick,kajal,rings, mehandi even this red colour in your feet",he took names of all the ornaments that she was wearing,one by one. But when he said the last name,she covered her feet with her saree.

"Hmm..... I don't know",she said while shuttering nervously.

"I want a kiss.....can I?",he said bending to her face level and looking first into her eyes then at her lips.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and then after some seconds,she opened them.

"Yes",she said looking into his eyes and in no time she found his lips on hers while slowly she placed her one hand on her shoulder and the other one on the back of the neck.

He started to kiss her gently for a few seconds but she could probably guess that he was a little bit struggling because of her ornaments.

"Hmm,wait",he said breaking the kiss and she started to control her heavy breaths.

He took her hand in his and started removing the ornaments from her hand except her red bangles (choora).

He also removed her maang tikka,bindi, earrings,nose ring one by one and kept them on the night stand while she was just silently looking at him doing all this

He winked looking at her and before she could react he again touched his lips with hers and slowly made her lie down on the bed.

"Kiss me back",he said while groaning near her lips,she felt one of his hand on her side waist and the other on her back.

She slowly put her hand around his neck then slipped one of her hand in his hair while trying to kiss him back.

She felt him smiling near her lips and in the next second he bit her on her lower lip while she moaned satisfying him.

"It was good",he said while breaking the kiss when he felt that she had become breathless.

He kissed her forehead lovingly like always but in the next second she closed her eyes in shyness and turned her face to the other side when she saw him opening his shirt buttons.

"Open your eyes qismat,only you have the right to see me in every condition even you have saw me shirtless before so don't be shy tonight",he said and after few seconds of silence and again she felt him closer to herself.

He cupped her cheek with her one hand and then caressed it with the oad of his thumb but when she didn't open her eyes,she felt him kissing her eyes one by one.

"Open your eyes,wifey",he requested in her ears and after hearing his requesting voice. She took a long breath and opened her eyes and saw him shirtless.

"He is sh... shirtless and I can't go away",she thought and nervously blinked her eyes several times and removed her gaze from him.

She placed her hand on the bed but because of the extreme silence,the sound of her bangles got attenuated in the room.

"Are you okay?",he asked in his soft voice while teaching her waist chain.

"Hmm....",she said while she felt him going towards her waist. She realised that he was trying to open her waist chain but wasn't able to open it.

She smiled seeing his slightly irritated face which was getting worse every second due to the waist chain not being open.

"Do you like this waist chain?",he asked while she nodded.

"No, I love this thin golden waist chain with many small bells attached to it, actually it was my mother's waist chain. Simar di has her earrings and I have her waist chain as her last thing with us",she thought that,how she refused to take it when an aunty was taking her mother's things and giving to both of them.

"I am sorry then, I will buy you a new one",he said and before she could react he broke it without his much force.

"Ah....why did you do it? It was my maa's waist chain",she said looking at him,then at the waist chain which was in his hands.

"It was not opening",he said while placing the waist chain on the night stand.

She was a little angry with him that he broke her mother's last thing which she had and in anger she started looking the other way.

"Don't be angry wifey",he said while she didn't replied anything.

"Should I call bhabhi and say sorry to her and after that I will tell her,how the waist chain that your mother gave to my qismat got broken?",he said while listening to him she looked at him and saw him smirking at her.

"I don't want to talk with you,you are very bad",she said while glaring at him, unknowingly placing her hands on his chest and starting to push him away from herself.

He placed one hand on her back and the
other on her back of head and changed
their positions. He lay down on the bed
and placed her on his chest.

"I am sorry",he said looking into her eyes while she placed her hands on his bare chest to balance herself

Her anger went away immediately
when she heard this while he touched her
forehead with his.

"You don't have to say sorry",she said in a whisper while placing her head on his hard chest.

"Naina",he called her while she just hummed in response.

"Are you fine?I mean are you comfortable becauseof whatever is happening between
us?" he asked while she removed her face from his chest and looked at his face.

"I am fine",she said after a few seconds of silence and gathering courage.

"It's good then", he said and again changed their position and made her lie doom on the bed.

He looked into her eyes and kissed her
jawline then buried his face in her side
of neck and started kissing.

She moaned satisfying him when he hissed the spot where he had hissed before.

She just clutched bedsheets in her fist because of his ministration.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Keep Supporting 👍🏻
Keep Voting ⭐
Keep Smiling 😄
Keep Reading 📖

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐
Share 🔄
Follow 🙏🏻