INTRO

WARNING!

This story is a SPICY ROMANCE genre. This is NOT suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk as this story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, expletive language, and other mature contents.

If you are too sensitive and this is not your taste in a story, then don't force it, because if you insist, you will just get angry at the red flag of the ML. Readers have different tastes when it comes to genres. Thank you for reading the INTRODUCTION, and now you have an idea whether you will continue or not.

If you choose to proceed with reading, please refrain from criticizing the pace of the story and avoid striving for perfection. Additionally, kindly remember that this is a work of fiction, so it should not be taken too seriously. If the content is not to your liking, feel free to exit without comment.

-------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated. All the names, characters, businesses, places, and events in this book are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead), and actual events are purely coincidental.
-------------------------------------------------

D'O (Devils Organization) is a secret organization originated in Russia leaded and managed by The Six Devils from the Philippines. They're all hitmen who make independent judgements when given a killing order from aboveground. The Filipino-Russian founder is strictly protected and is hiding in anonymity.
Their main order is to hunt down those people involved in illegal businesses and eliminate their works without going through legal channels. These orders were from the secret service of the Government and as a secret organization, the people involved are only identifiable through the tattoos on their necks which is spelled D.E.V.I.L.S

Each of the DEVILS are skillful, well associated with known and dangerous people in the country, and thus have a lot of loyal teams to help them achieve their goals. They are perfectly trained in sniping, extensive hand-to-hand combat including martial arts (Krav Maga, Jeet Kune Do, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. They're also known as Spymasters leading espionage activities, proficient in fighting with various weapons, and excelling as agent and trainers.

• • • • • • • • • • •

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Dear readers,

I would like to kindly clarify a matter that is important to me. While I appreciate your interest and enthusiasm for the characters in my stories, I kindly ask for your respect in refraining from comparing them to characters from the works of other authors. It is not appropriate to give compliments to one author by mentioning characters from another writer's works, as this can be seen as disrespectful and insulting.

I believe in practicing etiquette and showing respect for the creative work of each author. Therefore, I kindly request that if you enjoy my characters, please refrain from making comparisons to characters that are not related to my stories. Your understanding and cooperation in this matter are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention and for respecting this request.

Warm regards,

JAYEWEL

DW4 | jayewel