~so its a deal then~

SO IVE LEFT THE SMUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO IM SO SORRY IF YOU WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT >_<
________________________________

Al teleported to the v tower black goo arising into Al as he saw the lady at the desk.
'Ah, she must be the receptionist! I must say she dose dress quite vulgar she must work for... uhh, what's his name? Valentine, Vaseline? Ugh can't be bothered to care.' Al thought.

"Ah! Hello there dear I'm looking for vox!" Al said to the receptionist

"You have an appointment?" She said raising an eyebrow looking up from her phone

"No dear but he sent me a letter!" Al said hopping she'd let him in.

"No appointment no entry, sorry lad." She said reterning to staring at her phone.

"Ah well I'll just let myself in then!" Al said walking towards the elevator.

"YO WAIT!! NO ENTRY!! WAIT!! Ugh, SERCURITY!!!" The women screamed

"Ah!" Al looked behind him. Tentacles coming from his back came at the security guards, the tentacle's plunged themselves into the guards ripping out the hearts of them. Blood spilling everywhere as the now dead guards lay limply on the floor.

"Haha! Brilliant a snack!" Al said as he took a big bite out of the hearts of the dead guards

"Disgusting." He said dropping the heart on the floor.

Al made his way in the elevator leaving the gory display for the receptionist to deal with.

'Which button to press? He never stated what floor to go on??' Al though as he pressed number 1.

The elevator moved up before then stopping opening up to a lewd display of moaning and a naked Angel dust as they recorded porn.

"Ah! Wrong place!" Al screeched under his breath hating what he saw before him.

Angel noticed him and quickly pushed the huge jock of him.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" He screamed.

Valentino turned his head to see a shocked alastor.

"Ah~ hello there little deer~ you here for a job? I can make you a star~" Valentino purred.

"I already am I star! A RADIO STAR HAHA!" Al chuckled pushing the tall moth man of him and then ran back in the elevator pushing 2 over and over before the elevator closed leading upwards again.

The elevator opened revealing vel screaming at her employees.

"CHECKERED PATTENS?! WHAT IS IT 1980?! GET RID OF IT BEFORE I GET RID OF YOU!!" Vel screamed her terrified employee running of to make a new outfit

"Velvette dear do you knew where I could find your tv friend? we have a meeting." Al said as vel snapped her head over.

"AL?!! Fuck I haven't seen you in ages!! Well vox is in his meeting room down the corridor from here!" Vel happily chuckled.

"Thank you dear, as gracious as always!" Al hummed walking down the corridor as directed. Vela screams went of in the distance the longer he went down the corridor. He finally came to a stop staring at the giant door before him.

He opened the door slowly revealing vox at a table taking some of his meds.

"Ah! Vox dear what brings the pleasure of such a wonderful letter!" Al stated sitting on a chair.

"I have a deal." Vox replied swallowing his medication.

"I know that dear! But what type of deal.." Al mumbled on.

"Well..." vox cooed looking forward to telling him.
________________________________

sorry for there being no smit as promised I'm leaving it till next chapter since I'm trying to get this book finished asap and getting roughly the same amount of words in each chapter.

There was 566 words in this chapter!! ^_^

Questions here!

(Question box :3)

I hoped you enjoyed reading

(Next update hopefully tmrw)