~smell~

Did this in skl lol
________________________________

Al woke up drowsy, it had been a long time since he last slep, he couldn't remember much and was quite unsure of where he was. He looked around seeing exactly where he was, then all of a sudden a sharp pain in his back, his legs and ass seemed to appear.

"Sweet lucifer..." he mumbled under his breath putting his head in his hands.

"Mnmgh-" vox slowly woke up before turning to his side seeing Al.

"Yo." Vox said making Al jump a bit.

"Oh, hi.." Al said forcing his smile (as usual)

"You alright?" Vox asked.

"Apart from the dreaded feeling in my ass, back and legs, I suppose I'm alright." Al said joking almost.

Vox chuckled at this.

"Oh alright" vox snorted, giggling again afterwards.

Al got up almost tripping himself up, he looked around for a moment.

"Vox..." Al said getting mad. Vox didn't really get why, so he asked.

"What's wrong?"

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES???" Al screamed, he was panicking extreme.

"Oh, that." Vox said flicking a finger that teleported Al's clothes.

"Yeahhh- when you were asleep i woke up and got your clothes and folded them." Vox explained.

"Where's my bow-tie then?" Al questioned, calmer since he had his clothes.

"Uhh...I couldn't find it.." Vox mumbled.

"Ah! Ok.." Als eyes flashed black saying that, he desperately tried to hide his rage, knowing that box could do anything he wanted as he owned his soul.

"You can- uhh.. you can borrow mine if you want.." vox asked nervously.

"Sure ig.." Al considers.

Vox hands Al one of his many red bowties.

"Will this do?" He asks.

"I suppose it will support my look for now.." Al says putting it on.

"You look niceee" vox says.

"Well I suppose I should be on my way then!" Al said disappearing into black gloop on the floor.

"AL W- ugh I'm too late!" Vox knew Al was a newbie when it came to lewd, nude and everything in between, so he wouldn't realise that his hair was messy and he still smelt of cum, not to mention he could hardly walk.

Vox got ready and went in for the meeting he had arranged with the vees about him moving over to the hotel.

.

.

.

Alastor appeared in the hotel tripping over the black goo that appeared after him. Charlie noticed this and ran over to him and helped him walk to sit down.

"I'm guessing the meeting didn't go well... you've been gone for so long! Vaggie went out to look for you!!" Charlie said worried for Al.

"The meeting went fine dear, he's moving in a week to get to know the hotel better so he can advertise." Al said in a husky voice.

Angel flipped his head over hearing his voice, he hadn't noticed it before but al was wearing a different bow-tie...Voxs Bow-tie... his hair was scruffy, and he smelt like...

Angel made an overdramatic gasp, almost everyone looked at him EVEN HUSK! Angel dashed over to Al grabbing his wrist and dashing up the stairs with him.

Al was so confused, why was he being dragged up the stairs by Angel? Angel pinned him to a wall.

"Right I fuckin' knew it!" Angel screamed

"GET OFF!" Al screamed back pushing Angel off him.

"Ya' came in 'ere barley bein' able ta walk, screwed up fucking hair AND VOXS BOW-TIE?!" Angel screamed.

Al was a loss for words, he knew Angel was a sex expert and would chitchat on easily, but he didn't expect Charlie to get so worried and make him sit down in front of everyone.

"What kinda deals are ya' makin' smiles.." Angel said calmer then usual.

"Well.." Al said
________________________________

LEFT YALL ON A CHLIFHANYER WITH THIS ONE! >:33

We have 628 words  hehahhehah >_<

I made half this in skl lol

The next one will be rlly cool I promise

Questions here

—>      (Question box :3)
________________________________