~awakening~

Vox slowly opened his eyes seeing Al hover over at him (this is a month after the thing I posted yesterday).

"A-Al?" He groaned

"OH MY YOUR AWAKE!!" Al screamed smiling after two months.

"WTF AL GET OF!" Vox screamed

Al instantly got of him for a right hug and stood over him staring.

"Ah, you remember then.." he said smiling at him

"Yeah how you screamed about loving me an- WHAT IS THAT!" Vox screamed pointing at Als shrine of him

"Shit you weren't meant to see that.." Al said throwing a blanket over his shelf

Vox crawled up into a ball on the sofa and began to hyperventilate. Al reached out to hug him before vox stoped him.

"Don't ever fucking touch me again you-YOU PHYCO!" Vox screamed pointing a finger at him.

Al put a hand on his chest backing up into a wall causing a huge bang from some books falling on the floor.

"Fuck this shit, I'm out." Vox screamed getting up and pushing thought the pain as he walked to the door.

"And DONT get your creepy shadow shit to follow me around all day, I'll fucking kill you." Vox said leaving

"Fuck I messed up.." Al said sliding down to the floor in a hall and sobbing
————————
————

Vox ran downstairs trying to leave before having Charlie run up to him.

"OMG VOX YOUR AWAKE!!!"

Angel rolled his eyes not liking tv obsessed, husk groaned and Vaggie- well Vaggie was out looking for new clients.

"Not now Charlie." Vox said pushing her off and leaving the hotel.

Vox didn't want to walk incase Al followed him so he called a cab.

"Uh, where'd you like to go?" The driver spoke

"The vee tower." Vox said bluntly.

"K." The driver said rushing off into the distance.

Once vox got to the tower he rushed in ignoring the eyes of his employees. He looked up to see Val at his door.

"Finally come to your senses voxxy~" Val spoke.

"Yes Val..." vox spoke.
————————
————

Al was in his room sobbing, his shadow came out and looked at him sight a pitiful look. The shadow went to look for vox before Al grabbed its tail.

"Don't he told us not to, remember!" Al said before the shadow yanked it tail rubbing it slowly of Als tight grip. The shadow shone its head no and left to find vox.

"NO!" Al screamed. It was to late
————————
————

The shadow appeared in voxs office where he was typing away at his computer. The shadow went up to him putting its hands around his neck and it's hands on his chest.

Vox sighed looking at the shadow "what do you- we'll he- what dose he want?" He said

The shadow pointed at himself and the pit tos fingers on its eyes and drew a line down to its lower cheek.

"Hes crying?" Vox asked getting a nod back from the shadow

"Good he deserves it." Vox said looking back.

The shadow shook his head and pulled voxs arm tugging on it.

"Did he send you here because I swear-" he said cutting himself off.

The shadow looked sad at that and shook its head.

"I'll go, but this better be fucking worth it." Vox said

The shadow look over the moon shaking its head rapidly and flying into the abbass returning to alastor who knew what happened and was getting ready to go out.
________________________________

Heheh he I hoped you liked this chapter

It's has 585 words :3

And if you have any questions as always put them in the question box

—>.    (Question box:3)

I hoped you guys enjoyed this

BBYEEER
X3
________________________________