~rose petals on your mouth, speak~

Ok for those that are confused, in my Au the roles are reversed where instead Als obsessed over vox and vox is like 'wtf' but dw they will get together I promise >_<
________________________________

Al was waiting patiently for his shadow to come back, right as he was going to o get up to summon it back assuming it was still 'talking' to vox, that shadow burst through the door in a rush looking exited.

"Right what happened..?" Al snarled his ears falling to the back of his head.

The shadow was fuming with excitement, it was a small secret it the shadow could talk to Al. Only in whispers. So w it by hat the shadow came closer to Als ears and whispered the news. Al gasped.

"No way you got him to come round here!" So beamed his ear coming back to the front of his head

The shadow nodded and Al got so happy he started jumping.

"EEEEEK!!" He screamed like a high school girl.

"Now I must get this place all cleaned up .." Al spoke calming down.
————————
————
Vox was pacing around his room breathing heavily. He wondered what would happen if he left Al waiting, he wasn't going to actually go through it.

He threw on a cheap suit, he looked nice but he knew Al would know it was cheap as he did it the first time they met for their deal. He took his meds and made his way over to hotel in a cab
————————
————

Al had cleaned his room and hidden all his Vox plushies, body pillows (yes he has mutilple) his posters, little baggies of his hair and in general anything to do with vox, voxtek or merch.. he hid it all.

"Ah, nice and clean, though it dose look quite empty!" Al said looking around

The shadow came out and clapping at his hard work. Al thought he could dress up a bit, get some roses maybe?

NAHH

He the radio demon! No one could resist his charms roses or not! (Stupid deer I swear to-)

Well he sat on the edge of the bed awaiting voxs arrival, little did he know Vox was downstairs talking to everyone.
————————
————

Vox was speaking to Charlie for the most of it, he was receiving some dirty looks from Angel (mostly because he didn't like him) and Vaggie (who's just in general protective of Charlie).

"So voxsss what are the roses for?" Charlie asked knowing abt their deal.

"Ah, their for Al. We got in a itty bitty fight and I think I need to apologise" vox said smiling nervously.

"It's good that your relationship is improving! And thank you so much for the help with the hotel!" Charlie beamed

"It's really no problem at al-" vox was cut of by Charlie hugging him tightly.

"Also, Al had been really depressed when you fell into that coma, I know your mad but please be nice to him. Thank you." Charlie said before grabbing is hand and pulling him over to the stairs

Before vox could respond to the sudden contact Charlie whispered to him.

"There's rose petals in you mouth,speak vox. Speak to him."

"NOW GO GET THAT MAN!!!!" She screamed pushing him up the stairs.

Vox went up the stairs slowly Loki g at them all before knocking on Al's door.

"So ya' guys want me ta get tha headphones or what?" Angel said knowing how pound they were.

"ANGEL!" Charlie screamed

"WHAAAT WE ALL KNOW THERE GONNA BANG!" Angel screamed back.
________________________________

(587 words)

I hoped you guys like this chapter, little spoiler..

The next one is going to be a really fluffy one

And the one after will be smut :33

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

BYEEE X3
________________________________