⚠️~"deal"~⚠️

⚠️WARNING FOR SMUT⚠️

yo guys before I even get going writing this shit, I'm gonna say that I've never written smit before so don't expect some detailed shit :3

And also ive been rlly busy atm with skl and stuff (I'll explain more at the end I don't wanna bore y'all shitless)
________________________________

Vox stared at Al maintaining eye contact for around Al decided to break the unwanted silence in the room.

"Well..?" Al mummbled

Despite Al being way more powerful then vox, he couldn't help feel a little shiver go down his spine as he heard the taping of box's feet under the table plus the dreaded look vox gave him.

"Well, 5 years." Vox said glaring at him

"5 years?" Al tilted his head in confusion.

"5 years. For 5 years I was your bitch. I did everything without question, I followed you like a servant for 5 years." Vox said.

"Now it's your turn."

"So what exactly would I get out of this old pal" Al said.

"What exactly do you want?" Vox questioned.

Al had know idea what this tv obsessed freak could possibly give him, but if he was selling his soul for 5 years.. then it had to be worth it.

He thought for second before coming up with the perfect idea.

"So?" Vox asked.

"I'd like you to move into the hotel and advertise it for 10 years." Al said confidently.

"But one question..." he continued

"Hm?" Vox asked

"Dose selling my souls to as asked before included any of your....sexual things?" Al physically gagged saying that.

"Yup." Vox replied so casually as if it was expected (it rlly was Vox your not slick)

Al sighed before saying "fine.."

"Deal"

Vox brought his hand out to shake Al hand as green smoke appeared everywhere and blue wires appeared from the ground, Als eyes became completely black a a little green ghost came out of Als mouth and made its way into box's grasp. The absolute impact of losing your soul allowed Al to pass out falling to the ground as Vox floated down like a ✨PrETTy PrINcEsSE✨ (sorry guys I had too)

.

.

.

Al woke up completely chained to a bed in what seemed to be a stripper outfit matched with an uncomfortable thong and fishnets. He looked around to find a mega huge gaming setup with Vox on in with some headphones on.... Gaming?

He was on a voxcord call with the vees playing fortnight and, surprisingly, talking about Al.

Vx: omg! Vel I can't believe I got you to play a human game HAHA!

Vel: omg shut up Vox.

Val: soo~~ voxxy~ how's the radio demon and your deal going~

Al was a bit pissed by the face that the vees knew about his deal, though it wasn't a big deal if they didn't spread info on it.

Vx: oh it's alr, uuh- Al fell unconscious so I just let him rest in bed till he's awake.

Val: ugh voxxxy~ I know you, you. Heartless. Son. Of. A. Bitch. You totally fucked him! Haha!