~headache~

Vox woke up feeling a horrible headache.

"Ughhhh...." He mumbled remembering the night before only really knowing that he got absolutely wasted.

He leaned up noticing this wasn't his room at the hotel or the vee tower it was... Als room?

"Al. Al? ALSATOR" vox screamed trying to get the stag to wake

"Nghhhh... what?" Al asked waking up slowly

"What happened yesterday?!" Vox said getting worried.

"Nothing much dear you just got wasted and I had to take you to your room." Al said leaving out the bit where we accidently let the whole hotel know about their relationship.

"Oh thank lord." Vox said calmly.

"Oh I also let the whole hotel know abt our relationship.." Al hummed preping himself to be shouted at.

"YOU WHAT?!!" There was the shouting he was waiting for!

"Dear calm down they won't tell anyone or else I'll kill them! I've been needing to get rid of these horrible thoughts anyways!" Al beamed accidentally spilling about his sadistic thoughts.

"Shit I wasn't ment to say that." Al said looking at vox distraught face.

"What do you mean by that." He said without emotion staring at Al

"Ah- well... I.. errr.." Al couldn't find the right words for it.

Vix was in a state of mind where he couldn't be bothered to ask Al anymore than he already had so out of pure rage a blue chain appeared on Als neck as he tugged on it harshly getting al to his knees.

"ANSWER ME DAMNIT!!" Vox screamed having enough of this

"NGH~" Al moaned covering his mouth instantly.

"Oh ok.." vox said letting go of of the chains that then disappeared.

"So your a maschoist?" Vox asked putting his hand on his hip

"What?! No! I am none of the sorts! I am a sadist!!!" Al argued as vox could see right through him, and in return vox softy smiled as he traced his sharp-clawed finger down the end of Als right cheek having al wimpering and leaning into the touch.

"See?" Vox asked likening his reaction

"Ok maybe slightly.." Al stated

"Hehe, now where we're we?" Vox questioned himself remembering the events before. Poor thing forgot to take his tablets today.

"Right, you were going to suffice or tell me the answer to my question!" Vox reminded himself looking down a a wimpering demon below him.

Al then remembered what Rosie said about hugs, how sad demons liked hugs. Al liked hugs even when he wasn't sad, but poor old Al wasn't only terrified we was sad as hell! And maybe having vox there to Hug him would make the pain go away...

"Can I have a hug please..." Al asked looking up a vox

Vox surprisingly felt a pit of guilt form down where he his stomach is and he wanted a hug to.

"Ok.." he whatching Al her up and hug him sobbing quietly in his embrace

"What's wrong hon?" Vox asked.

"I'm sorry dear. These thoughts won't go away I want to tear you limb from limb and munch on your insides I'm so sorry!" Al apologied

"You know what, hey. Everyone down here has there flaws and so do you. I love you regardless ok?" Vox asked

"Y-you love me?" Al asked looking up at vox
________________________________
(549 words)

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I did 2 updates on one day which is making me super happy ^_^

If you have any questions put them here

—>        (question box:3)

And I'll cya guess later

BYEEEEE X3
________________________________