~telling on you~

Guys this is going to start with the meeting vox made w the vees since it's important for later on In the story AND I didn't want to wonder how it went :3
________________________________

Vox, Velv and val sat in silence as vox wondered what to say tapping his foot.

"Oh cut the shit vox! Spill the tea!" Velv shouted across the room.

"Is your boytoy playing up~ I can put something inside him to behave~" val hummed

"Shut the fuck up val" vox shouted at him

"Yeah val" Velv giggled

"OOMG FINE IF YOU DONT WANT ME HERE ILL LEAVE ONG" val shouted abt to storm out.

"NO WAIT- I need both of you here for this." Vox admitted.

"Oh you wanna three-way~" val said almost completely forgetting what he said and pinning vox to the chair his was sitting on.

"WHAT T-THE FU-UCK VAL-L-L" vox said buffering like a tv.

Val say down thinking of Angel dust, and, of course, sex.

"WELL!?" Velv screamed.

"Well.. uh I came to discuss my deal with alastor." Vox said getting more serious.

He began fiddling with his thumbs and shaking his legs, a simple answer for this was the fact he forgot to take his medication as he was so focussed on Al and this meeting.

"Ok.." Velv said, val was silent thinking he knew where this was going (he didn't)

"Well the deal was I get his soul for 5 years and-" before he could finish he was cut of by velvs loud chuckling.

"What." He questioned

"OK N-NONO OMG HAHAHAH" Velv laughed

"What?!?" Vox shouted.

Velv calmed herself down and said

"Once you make a contract with someone for their souls it can't be undone.."

"WHAT?!" Vox shouted trying hard to mentally note that with over billion thing else going on in his mind.

"Yuh." Velv hushed her voice.

"Well anyways, I'm moving in the hotel and advertising it for 10 years." Vox said

"WHAT?!" Val shouted

"OMFG VAL HES A GROWN ADULT HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES" Velv screamed

"UGH IM LEAVING!" Val screamed mumbling  shit to himself...

"Im gonna teleport Al here.."
——————————
—————

(Btw Al told Angel)

"Omg... Al.. you know when you sell ya' soul it can't be undone unless one dies.." Angel says with pity in his voice
.
.
.
"I'll put that to good use then." Al said running to his room Angel running after.

"AL NO!" But before he knew it Al was in his room with a razer pressed against his wrist.

"CHARLIE ITS HAPPENING AGAIN" Angel screamed

"NO!" Charlie screamed back running up the stairs to Als room the rest of the hotel following behind

The hotel knew about Als mental health problems and how he died of suicide, he had these issues all his life and afterlife, but it's never been this bad and they have forgotten to check on him for so long that these problems got worse and he felt as if no one cared. So simply him self harming had been going on a while again.

The feeling of a razer against his rough skin, cutting in deeply leaving marks of red, deep red blood dripping down him hearing charlies screamed and vaggie trying to barg in his room. He wanted his deal done, no matter who leaves and never comes out of the black void named death, vox or him. He just wanted to die and put everyone out there misery.

One last sharp pain through his wrist and he finally passed out being teleported over to voxs office.

Vaggie finally got the door open

"He's not here we need to check the rest the hotel" vaggie said sternly

"Oh Al..." Charlie said
——————————-
—————

Vox saw Als sleeve up, razor in hand and and bloody wrist.

"Oh Al..." Vox said softly.
________________________________

IN SORRY FOR THE ANGST

I hope this is good tho (told y'all this shit will be interesting)

If you have any suggestions for future chapters or questions abt this one or future chapters just put it in the question box

—>     (Question box)

(648 words)
________________________________