~Letter~

As Al walked confidently down the street whistling his own tune from a radio show he saw in his 20's, as this was happening vox was walking towards him to pick up his ADHD meds from the pharmacy. They somehow unknowingly were walking towards eatchother 'how did this happen?' You might ask, well vox was on his phone scrolling endlessly on voktok to entertain his mind before going out, and alastor was busy humming his favourite tune and before they knew it. Crash!

"Ah, sorry good man I'll be on m- VOX?!!" Al screamed.

Vox just stayed at him before picking his phone up, vox was a bit zoned out and didn't say much except "take it." As he pointed a letter at him. Al was madly confused thinking 'huh, why dose he need me to take a random ass note?!' 'Why is he-' "TAKE IT!" Vox screamed. Al quickly snatched the letter whatching vox walk quickly to the pharmacy and walk back out with medication, Al never knew about voxs ADHD so this whole thing took him by surprise. Surprisingly he was a bit worried..

He quickly remembered the letter vox handed to him. He roped it open whatching the paper tare apart almost in slow motion. He slowly took out the note wondering what could be written inside it, he was genuinely sceptical considering it was vox, tho vox had seemed so out of it he could of thought Al was someone else.

Al opened the note at last.

'Hey Al!!

                I know you hate me (don't get me wrong I would too haha) but I'd like to make a deal with you.
                            If you'd like to know more then                 
                            Meet me at my meeting room in   
                            the V tower'

Al was a bit surprised that the note was for him, but neverless he went back to the hotel and got into a suit, it looked nice but was quite cheap. He hoped vox would know this since he always said he'd never dress up for him. He walked downstairs to reveal others.

"HEY AL!!!" Charlie screamed. "Ooo~ where are you goinggg!!" She said noticing the suit he was wearing.

"Yeah where are you going..." vaggie added in sceptical of Al.

Angel chuckled at the scene and husk groaned.

"Ah! No where important my dear! I've been invited to make a deal with an overlord" Al cooed.

"NONONONO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!" Baggie screamed. Al tilted his head. "THIS PLACE IS ABOUT REDEMPTION A POWERFUL OVERLORD MAKING FUCKING DEALS IS MAKING US LOOK LIKE A JOKE!!" Vaggie screamed louder.

"Ah. But dear this deal is in regards to the hotel! To help simply!" Al lied, he had no idea what the deal was about though he had to be there or vox would come to him, he knew this.

"Vaggie..." char mumbled "no no!! I absolutely FORBIT IT!!" Vaggie screamed over her.

"Dear, I respect that you would not like this, though I had already agreed to meet with them, if I do not they will come to me.." Al said his tone sounding more srs.

"And how would th-" before vaggie could finish angel interrupted "looking forward to working with ya' smiles"

.
.
.
"WHAT?!" Als radio static going hard through his voice and black tentacles coming out his back as his pupils dilated going completely black.

"What isn't that's what happening, like don't get me wrong I get it if your embarrassed or some shit but vals quite possessive!" Angel stated

"No! No! That's nots what happining here!" Al cursed through his words.

"It's..uhh- with vox.." Al admited.

"OHH THE OBBSESED ONE!! alr alr got it." Angel said.

"You meen vox, as in.. vox frim VoxTek?" Charlie spoke quietly.

"Charlie no.." vaggie spoke.

"no vaggie if it's him al could get him to advertise the hotel!!" Charlie spoke loudly.

"Hmm. I suppose that's not a bad idea!" Al spoke

"Well I'll be on my way now goodbye folks" al said vanishing into black goo.
________________________________

Hey Yall it's me sorry this is kinda rushed

But I wanted to get this chapter out as soon as possible.

It got 666 words so it's rlly not that long in general though I think it's good

If you have any questions or spelling corrections then put them here

(Question box:3)

And I'd like to warn you guys that the next chapter will contain smut...

And any smut thurther on in the story will be labelled with '⚠️' emoji

ANYWAYS BYEEE X33