CHAPTER 4.

"Hey Issy... Where's your sister?" My mom asked me thinking I'm my sister. "Uhm...Issa...uhm.. Lisa.. yeah.. yeah she said she's crashing at Carex's for some biology whatever... Have you tried calling her?" I asked. "Nah.. she's at Carex's... I'm pretty much sure she's safe.

I mean those two never get into trouble duh..." My mom said which made me quite surprised as to the manner in which she was speaking, as if she were some young highschool girl.

"Eww mom did you just say duh?" I asked chuckling. "What? Am I not allowed to say duhhh? It's not as if I'm cursing..." She defended herself. "Eww no mom, it's still gross God!" I whined dramatically. "Hey, go to your room now young miss!" My mom said pointing to my room upstairs. "Duhhhhh..." I teased as I ran upstairs with my mom chasing right behind me.

"Hey that's not fair!" She said as she stopped to catch her breath since she couldn't ran up the stairs as swiftly as I did. "I love you mom!" I said laughing as I went into my room. "I love you too pumpkin... Hey get out of your sister's room! I can't have another one of your bickerings today... Get out!"

My mom spat out pretty seriously as I whined annoyingly. I get no reason why we couldn't tell our parents about our little identity switch so I did something that I knew would definitely piss Issadora off.

"Hey honey I'm serious get out now!" My mom said as she banged the door pretty hardly. "Mom it's me Lisa! I'm not Issa... We just switched identities and you guys didn't even notice!" I spat out as my mom made her way inside the room looking shocked but mostly guilty.

"Oh honey...but why would you do that? I feel so bad..." My mom muttered out remorsefully as tears filled her eyes. I guess I get my frailty from her. "Mom please don't cry... It's not your fault.. I'm sorry we lied to you..." I said as I hugged my mom who was now crying.

"I'm so sorry honey... I should have known... I should have... I mean we should have.. We're such bad parents..." My mom muttered out still tearful. "Mom stop.. None of this is your fault and I don't get why you're crying by the ways... Please stop... You don't look so good when you cry" I said as my mom wiped her face chuckling.

"I'm such a fool not to notice, that explains the glee on your face and the whole hug thingy earlier this morning... Your dad and I actually thought you were your sister... You have no idea how happy we were to see her that genuinely happy not knowing it's you. It's always been you.. how dare you bamboozle your own parents huh? How dare you!" My mom spat out dramatically as she attacked me on the bed. "Wait so if you're here, then Where'd she go? And don't tell me she's at Carex's cause those two are like fire and petrol... Honey?" My mom asked looking worried since Issadora is quite the troublemaker. "Don't worry mom... I'm sure she's fine. She'll be back soon.." I said as my mom nodded agreeably and then reverted back to being her dramatic self as she attacked me again.

"Oh my gosh mom aren't you too old for this? Jeez!!" I complained as she stopped for a while looking intently at me as she assumed a face of offense. "Oh my God are you trying to insinuate I'm old? Oh Jesus Christ how dare you! Now you're so dead!!" She said as she attacked me again making the both of us go wild on the bed as we laughed our lungs out.

"What's going on here?" My dad uttered as he caught us right in the act. "Hey honey get out! It's mother-daughter bonding time!" My mom spat out as she demanded he leave immediately. "Duh... You wish!" My dad spat out making my jaw drop in awe. Did my dad just say duh?? "Wait dad did you just say duh??? That's so gross even for man your age God!! What kind of parents are you? Where you two born like in the 2000's??" I asked chuckling. "You'd be surprised..." My dad said as he entered the room. "Honey please get out now... Go!" My mom insisted.

"No way... We're all bonding today... I'm team Issy..." My dad said bringing up the whole issue again. "Honey it's not Issy, it's Lee... They for some reason decided to switch identities and we didn't even notice..." My mom spat out looking sad all over again.