CHAPTER 7.

"No...no..no..no no no... Oscar..no.." I cried out weakly as I struggled to get up. Luckily the door was strong enough to control the fire from spreading to our side of the room. "Hey everyone let's get out! Come on.. follow me.." I instructed as I led the way with unconscious Bella carried at my back with the majority of the people in the room following right behind me.

Oscar was incinerated to ashes and it is all because he wanted to save people. Maybe he wasn't as horrible as I had imagined he'd be. He was actually compassionate and sympathetic towards people... I don't know but he died for a good cause trying to save the lives of others he barely knew so I deem him pretty heroic and he'd always have a place in my not so tender heart till the end of time.

After walking for hours to and fro at the place, I finally found us a way out of the hellhole. The police and the fire service were already outside dealing with the fire and the injured workers. It appears some of them survived the explosion since the room they were in was also fire proof but thankfully, the explosion was feral enough to liquidate and injure most of them.

"Oh my God my baby! Thank God you're okay!... Oh my God... We thought we'd lost you.." my mom who for some unknown reason was outside with the police exclaimed as she and my dad came in rushing towards me tearfully and enveloped me in a tight hug to the extent that breathing became a predicament.

I mean how dare they? Did they think I'm just going to hug them and just let everything slide away after the excruciation they had put me through for God knows how many days? They fed us only once a day, not that I really knew what time it was but I sure as hell recognise twenty four hours when I do.

I don't even know a single day that went by without those demented psychopaths electrocuting the hell out of us just because we wouldn't sit by and watch them take our fellow cell mates and deface them like lab rats and if they fail, they'd just dispose them as if they were nothing.

I mean do they even have any idea how it is being in such a confined space for days, having to see all those horrible things, hearing people screaming in utter anguish and desperation as they begged for death to sweep them away?
I bet they don't, and I guess they never will.

"Oh my gosh honey we are so sorry... We came as soon as we got the call... We had no idea you were going through all those stuffs we're so sorry honey... Please forgive us.. You know he assured me you were gonna be treated with ultimate care and he'd make sure you get better?... God I'd make sure he rots in jail!" My dad spat out sounding angry but I couldn't care less.

"Oh? So he didn't die yet huh? How unfair..." I spat out as my parents turned a bit freaked out but immediately changed their expression just to prevent pissing me off.
"Hey honey... don't worry about him.. I'd make sure he gets incarcerated for life..." My dad assured.

"I don't care... I mean you can't blame him entirely can you? It's not like he abducted me forcibly or something, he wouldn't have done this in the first place if you had not abdicated me and surrendered me to him like I was nothing in the first place..." I muttered out as look of guilt spread all over my parents' face.

"Hey honey don't say that... You know we care about..." Before my dad could finish mustering his statement, I cut him off. "Save it! I don't wanna hear your crap right now..." I said then I stormed off over to their Lamborghini truck they brought. "Honey you gotta know..." My dad was trying to say something but my mom was quick enough to cut in.

"Hey! Just stop okay... She needs time.. let's just try and give her some space shall we? I'm sure she'd come around..." My mom muttered out as my dad took in some deep breaths and then followed right behind me. Surprisingly none of them asked me any questions about Bella and then sent us both straight to the hospital for check ups before heading home. At the hospital while I laid down silently on the bed sobbing, my mom finally mustered the courage to ask about Bella.