CHAPTER 3.

ISSADORA NARRATES;
"Okay fine! I give up officer.. my bad" I said as I finally gave in and pulled over as the police car parked behind my car then two policemen came out looking deadly furious. "Ma'am do you know how much speed you're moving with? Your licence..may I see it?" One policeman uttered as he extended his hands to me in the car requesting for my driving licence. "Uhm...here..there you go" I said as I handed it over to them. "Ma'am we may need you to come with us to the station please..." He said as he handed me back my driving licence. "Well I don't think you wanna do that officer... Well, these are four reasons why you wouldn't want to arrest me right now, firstly, I'm the favourite daughter of the incoming president, Mr Thomas Blake Shelton and Mrs Theodora Kimberly.. Secondly, y'all were over speeding while u chased me so practically, we've all gone against the law and thirdly, Imma fucking destroy your reputation way before we even reach the station and the fourth reason is, think about the above reasons before you make any hasty decision that'd ruin your career for life.. so choose, either you let me go now and imma pretend nothing happened here or I'd just call my parents... It's your damn choice.." I said shrugging as I took my phone and started dialing my dad's contact.

"Dude, let's just leave her alone... I know her, she's not lying...and you know how those politicians especially the Shelton's, you know the extreme extents they'd be willing to go to defend their pride.." the other policeman uttered looking rather intimidated. "If I were you, I'd listen to him.." I said as the adamant policeman behind my car reluctantly and slowly backed down and went over to their car.

"It's a pleasure racing with you officers! Imma come again for a rematch cause I don't accept defeat... Bye!!!" I said screaming as I waved the policemen and bolted feeling really proud of myself. I mean, I love being the daughter of the to be president. So many prerogatives to enjoy!

"Oh my God you took like forever! Were you caught?" My sister, Lisa asked worriedly as she and Carex ran towards me worriedly. "Those fucking cunts caught me, but I dealt with them... Like the matured young lady that I am." I said proudly as they both pouted simultaneously.
"What did you do?" Lisa asked looking pale white. She sure as hell looked pretty worried but also curious. "Girl chill.
We're so late to school... I bet we're definitely going into detention even if our parents were the ones to have created this damn fucking universe.." i said as we slowly walked along the empty hallways and apprehensively made our way to our classes. "Bye guys... See you during break.." I said hugging my sister one more time and knocked Carex right on the forehead as

I ran to my classroom laughing as he winced and cursed from behind me.
They were both in AP class while I just took the normal classes. I mean, they're the brains and we're the beauties, that's it.

"Miss Shelton! Are you now coming to school? Seriously? Follow me, detention now!!" Mrs Adams exclaimed furiously as she literally dragged me to detention room. Well, I didn't want to go to class either so I went along with it and allowed myself to be detained. The looks on my friends' faces were screaming questions and at that moment, that was the last thing I needed.

Jordan was located at his usual place and for some reason, he spared me a glance when I entered the classroom which means he's starting to care or whatever.
Jordan is too smart for the normal class but for some reason he still wouldn't go to the AP class where geniuses like his type were. At first the thought of it made me super infuriated at him but I don't know, I guess everyone have their own reasons why they do some things.

The funniest thing that day was seeing my sister and her best friend being dragged to the Principal's office when I was on my way to detention room. I gave my sister a sign asking her what was happening and she replied telling me it's about the late thing.
"Fuck the school..." I muttered under my breath. "Excuse me? Did you just say fuck the school? You've outdone yourself miss!" Mrs Adams uttered looking even more pissed. As if I cared. "I said what I said miss.. Fuck this motherfucking shithole!" I spat out as she basically dragged me to the Principal's office.