Enough is enough

"Your girlfriend is crazy

"Your girlfriend is crazy." Joe said still holding his nose. A nurse gave him an ice pack to put against his nose to help the swelling. "What the hell do you see in her?"

"You were literally asking for it." Jon defended and Joshua nodded in agreement. "I'm surprised she didn't do much worst."

"Whose side are you on?"

"Ain't nobody on your side. Why you blame her for me getting shot when I'm the one who pushed her out of the way. And I'm glad I did now that I know she's pregnant." Joshua told him and he rolled his eyes.

"That she kept from you. And she kept the fact that she has a sister who's in our rival mafia." Joe said sitting the ice down.

"She already said she didn't know she joined. She started living with Hailey when she was thirteen hasn't had any contact with Amara or her father since so how the hell was she supposed to know." Colby said.

"Oh so apparently that gives her the right to keep that information from me. What an amazing friend you are." Joe said and Colby chuckled.

"You know what I'm so done with you. The fact that I came out of retirement to help your sorry ass out when I could be at home with my daughter is crazy. I love how you get mad at Marlene for getting pregnant but when we were the shield." He pointed between Jonathan, Joe and himself. "You knocked up your fiancé. And who was there to support you two through it." He pointed at Jonathan, Jon, Joseph and I.

"Come on Colb, I'll give you a ride back. I know you want to see Roux and I want to see Nora." Jonathan said opening the door. "And I thought I was unbelievable."

"What?"

"Maybe if you weren't making everything about you then they wouldn't have left. Come on Joseph." Jon said and Joseph just stood still. "Don't you want to check on Hailey." That made him move because he was the first one out the door.

"They didn't lie." Joshua began and Joe turned to me. "Every chance you get you make everything about you. Not once did Marlene do anything to you so why you always got to treat her like shit."

"You-"

"Don't tell me I need to fix this!" Joshua cut him off and his eyes went wide. "I always fix it for you and where does it get me?! You won't hear from me or Marlene until you get your shit together...you can go now."

"I'm sick and tired of his ass. I defend him, I joined his mafia gang unwillingly and it's still not good enough for him. He's always hated me I mean I did to but then I started to see the good guy underneath." Marlene vented. "Shame on me right."

"You need to calm down okay. You guys are like siblings you fight you make up." Hailey said and Marlene rolled her eyes.

"No fuck that, I never want to see his ass again." She plopped down on a bench. "I'm being childish ain't I."

"A little bit...look you two just need some time apart alright. I'm pretty sure he's not in Joshua's room anymore. Just go spend some time with your man and tell him the plan when he gets out." Trinity told her and she nodded. Marlene walked back inside as Jon and Joseph walked out. "What are you two doing out here?"

"Got into it with Joe. I just want to get away from his ass, I can't take it anymore." Jon said walking to the car. "Enough is enough."