On her own

Recap

Recap

"You need to leave." He said and she chuckled.

"And you need to clean up but you aren't going to do that so I'm not going anywhere." Marlene said starting to clean up. "You need to call Joshua."

"Now why would I do that?" He asked crossing his arms. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her stomach. She got another contraction but this one was more painful than the last one. "You good?"

"I'm fine, you need to call Joshua and take accountability for what you did. Then you need to call Colby and Jonathan and apologize." He chuckled but she wasn't playing. "I'm dead ass, you need them just as much as they need you. Look at this place, look at yourself. You're thirty years old, it's time to grow up and take accountability for your actions. I'm sorry that my half sister shot Joshua and I'm sorry I didn't mention her. I haven't spoken to her in almost ten years so I didn't know anything about her. I'm sorry I hid my pregnancy and I only did that because Joshua wanted to be married first. The day I was going to tell him all that shit went down.

You see how easy it was for me to take accountability for my actions and apologize for it. Something you couldn't do. Not once did you actually apologize to me for getting my friends killed. Instead you said brought up my mom and brother and tried to blame me for it. But that's fine because at the end of the day I know I'm never going to get it because you hate my guts and that's fine. But you're miserable without your cousins and they're miserable without you as well so pick up the phone and apologize!" She said as she felt liquid running down her leg.

"And tell Joshua my water just broke." She muttered looking down.

"What do you mean your water broke?" He asked like a moron.

"I mean my water broke genius." She said now sitting down. "Why aren't you calling them?!" He fumbled with his phone as she sent Hailey a SOS text.

Minutes later Hailey came rushing in. "How angry did you get for your water to break?"

"How should I know."

"He's not answering the phone." Joe said taking the phone from his ear.

"Of course he's not, I'll call him in a minute. Do you still have that ultrasound machine that I brought here." Joe nodded.

"Yeah it's still in the basement, everything the way you left it." He said and Marlene got up from the couch.

"Great I'll be in the basement. Call Joshua again and if he doesn't answer when I see him my foot will connect to his ass." Marlene said opening the basement door before going down the stairs. "Please baby don't come out till your daddy is here."

"Pick up pick up pick up pick up." Hailey said holding the phone to her ear.

"Yeah?"

"Finally, Joe tried to call you."