Twins?

Days later

Days later...

"Alright hop up on the table let's see what we're dealing with." Hailey said motioning to the bed.

"Dealing with?" Marlene questioned lying down.

"Just lift your shirt." Marlene raised her shirt and Hailey got the machine ready. "Wait a damn minute."

"What?" Joshua asked trying to look at the screen. "Ma'am what?"

"I bet you two wish you weren't twins." Hailey said still looking at the screen.

"What do you mean?" Marlene asked.

"You're having twins." She turned the screen pointing at the screen. "Congratulations mom of three at 23."

"Bite me."

Later on...

"It was one thing to have two kids at 23 but three?! How can I do that?!" Marlene paced back and forth.

"Marley babe, calm down everything is going to be okay." Joshua tried to calm her down.

"Of course you're calm, your youth is already gone." Joshua tried not to take it to heart as he bit his tongue. "I mean Memphis isn't even one yet." Marlene was in full blown panic mode.

"Alright you really need to calm down. We're gonna be alright. We have almost seven months to figure this all out okay. We're going to be fine." He said putting a hand on the bump that was already forming. "You aren't doing this alone, I'm right here with you."

She smiled at his words wrapping her arms around his neck giving a hug

She smiled at his words wrapping her arms around his neck giving a hug. "Please don't leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere ma." He murmured. "I'm not going anywhere."

Joe

"I mean I don't understand how that could happen." Joe grumbled staring at the security cameras. His drug supply was gone from the warehouse. Someone found out where they were and took them. "How the fuck did you let this happen?!" He was beyond piss and the security person was shaking in their boots.

"I don't know sir." He stumbled on his words. "A woman came in and she was all you."

The man explained what the woman looked like and Joe was getting more infuriated knowing he was explaining Amara...Marlene's sister.

"Get out now if you know what's good for you

"Get out now if you know what's good for you." Joe growled and the man rushed out of there. Joe's nose was twitching as he stared at the cameras. "Fix this."

"What do you want me to do?" Joshua asked sitting across from him. Joe gave him a look and he immediately shook his head. "Absolutely not, I'm not having drugs in my house. It's already bad enough I'm laundering money but adding drugs to the mix? Marley's going to lose her mind."

"Where else are we supposed to put the drugs? Up my ass?" Joshua rolled his eyes not giving in. "Do you want me to find another right hand man?"

"No I don't." He murmured.

"Alright then, you can put the new drugs that Heyman ordered and put it in the basement with the money." Joshua nodded before leaving the office. He was going to get his ass kicked by Marlene when she finds out.

A/N: halfway through book two