Arguments

"I don't even

"I don't even...I can't...bruh what the fuck!" Marlene scolded Joshua. Marlene knew this was going to happen and she's livid because of it. But what she didn't see coming was Joshua having drugs in their home. "I swear if I wasn't pregnant I would fuck both of you up." She said to Joshua and Joe.

"You're making a bigger deal than it is." Joe muttered and Marlene threw a shoe at him.

"You think this shit is funny because news fucking flash it's not! That nigga could've hurt our son and you're sitting there like you don't give a fuck!"

"Stop yelling at me." Joshua groaned rubbing his face.

"Oh I'm gonna keep yelling at you. It was one thing to have all that money in the house but DRUGS?! Knowing damn well someone was going to break in and try to take them!" She yelled at him and he clenched his jaw. "Not only did you put our son in danger but you put your other children in danger and you don't seem to care."

"I do fucking care!" Joshua shouted standing up. "You don't think I feel bad, something could've happened to the twins and Memphis and it pisses me off that I couldn't do anything to help you!"

"Oh you feel bad?! Did you feel bad when you put the drugs in the basement?! Did you feel bad when you knew I was going to be upset at this? Let me answer those for you because you didn't feel bad. And you still don't. You're angry at me like it's my fault even though it was yours and his." Marlene said about to leave the room.

"In his defense..." Joe started but Marlene immediately cut him off.

"He doesn't have a defense! His only defense is YOU. And I don't want to hear the bullshit excuses. Now I'm back living here, somewhere I don't want to be. I gotta find a new place to accommodate our son." Marlene headed towards the steps and Trinity snickered.

"Looks like someone's sleeping on the couch." She laughed which made Hailey laugh as well.

"Zip it!" She grabbed Memphis from Trinity before going to the stairs again. "And by the way this living room or the basement is your new bed."

"Ha! Told ya." Trinity said plopping on the couch. Marlene went upstairs and slammed the door.

"I don't even know why you thought it was a good idea to keep the drugs where your pregnant girlfriend and child sleeps. I mean shit, you're thinking like him uce." Jon pointed at Joe.

"Excuse me..."

"Excuse me nothing. Walter had a gun to Marley's head. Need I remind you that she's pregnant as well. He threw her against the wall also, something could've happened to her and the twins. You could've put the drugs in the safe house because no one knows where that is. Y'all fucking cousin could be the one getting drugs from the house if you really don't want people to know it's there. Both of you are pathetic and so are you Joseph." Hailey said disappointed especially in Joseph as he told her he knew a couple days before Marlene, Memphis and Joshua showed up.

Later that night...

Marlene put Memphis down in bed, she wanted him near and no where else. After what happened last night she wanted to protect him with her life and when the twins are born she plans on doing the same. There was a light knock at the door before it opened revealing Hailey. "Hey."

"I thought you were Joshua, I was getting ready to throw my book at him." Marlene said putting her book down. "What's up?"

"Can I sleep in here tonight? I don't really want to be around Joseph right now after what he did." Hailey said closing the door behind her.

"Yeah come on, I don't blame you." Hailey climbed into bed slowly trying not to wake Memphis.

"Are you feeling okay?" Hailey asked.

"I don't know how I'm feeling but I know my emotions aren't on the happy side." Hailey nodded. "It was one thing with the money but the drugs. How do I know he isn't keeping anything else from me?"

"Are you ever going to forgive him?"

"I don't know, I have to think about this." Marlene said looking down at her son before looking at her bump.