Peace

Nine months later

Nine months later...

"Smile." I said to my three kids. The only person that smiled was the youngest Jessalynn Brooke Fatu.

 The only person that smiled was the youngest Jessalynn Brooke Fatu

"Surprise she comprehend you

"Surprise she comprehend you." Hailey said picking up Jonelle Adriana Fatu. Joshua chuckled picking up Jessa as Memphis came over to me.

"I think she just did it to do it." I held Memphis close to me.

"Mommy." Memphis whined reaching for my phone. I put it on the game he likes and he walked away with it heading to the living room.

"What do you say?" Joshua said to Memphis.

He looked up and smiled. "Thank you mommy."

"You're welcome baby."

"So how's y'all vacation been?" Hailey asked sitting at the kitchen table.

"Ain't nobody on vacation sis." Marlene said getting up from the floor.

"Yeah Hailey, they're on sabbatical." Jon chimed in.

"Not even that uce." Joshua said still holding Jessa on his hip. "I meant what I said, we're done with the bloodline. Our kids and their lives are more important than this gang life. I got three kids to protect not just one anymore." Marlene smiled at him before giving him a hug.

"Have you talked to Joe since...you know?" Trinity asked and Joshua shook his head.

"I'm not talking to that mother fucker, I needed a break to take care of my kids and my girlfriend and he couldn't respect that so fuck him and his funky ass life." Marlene hit him across the chest. "Ow what was that for?"

"I'm upset with him too and I don't like him right now but no cussing in front of the kids." She pointed at the twins.

"Right, my fault." He said nodding. "Anyways, we're finally at peace and I'm not going to let Joe or any of this mafia gang related crap ruin it."

"What about Amara?" Hailey reminded them. "I mean she's still out there and she's still on the hunt."

"I didn't care about her. The only thing I care about is my family and she ain't my family nor is she my business." Marlene chimed in.

"What about us?" Jon asked throwing his hands up.

"You guys are my family moron." He nodded and Joshua kissed the top of Marlene's head.

"So what are you guys going to do about Joe?" Trinity asked.

"He's not my problem." Marlene shrugged going to the living room.

"I'm waiting for him to actually care about somebody else for a change but let's face it, that'll never happened." Hailey nodded in agreement. "Talking about him is giving me a migraine so we're done with this conversation."

"Agree!" Marlene yelled from the couch.

A/N: filler because...well yeah. I don't know really 😭