Back to normal...

A month later

A month later...

"Mommas baby boy." Marlene picked Memphis up out of his bassinet.

" Marlene picked Memphis up out of his bassinet

"Your aunt and uncle can't wait to meet you. She's a little mad at me for getting pregnant so young but she'll get over it when she finds out your name. Also when she sees your face." She gave him a kiss on the head.

"We just had to move back to Pensacola...we couldn't stay in Tampa." Joshua grumbled walking into their bedroom.

"I'm sorry, didn't you grow up here?" She questioned and he shrugged. "You and Joe are good now so we don't have to live in Tampa anymore."

"Mhm."

Joshua and Marlene got a place fifteen minutes away from Joe's place. Hailey, Joseph, Jon and Trinity moved back into the house. Due to safe house being found Joshua and Marlene's old house will be the new safe house. Joshua is still the right hand man and Marlene became Joe's right hand woman. Joshua is laundering money for Joe as he decided to expand the bloodline reputation and sell drugs also...gotta love him.

The doorbell rang as Marlene handed Memphis to Joshua. "That's them." She said opening the door. "Hi!"

 "Hi!"

"My favorite sister, how are you?" Melanie said giving Marlene a giant hug

"I'm doing good but I'll be a lot better if you would let go of me." She let go with a smile on her face.

"Where's my nephew?" She asked looking around before spotting Joshua holding Memphis. "Oh my goodness he's so precious." Joshua handed her Memphis. "What's his name?"

"Memphis Joseph Fatu." Marlene said and Melanie's jaw dropped.

"Memphis?" Marlene nodded. "Memphis, as in our brother?" Marlene nodded again. "Oh my." Melanie carefully gave Marlene a hug while still holding Memphis.

"That's really sweet of you guys." Thomas said staring at Memphis as Melanie placed him back in his bassinet.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Melanie said and they all sat on the couch. "First and foremost, how are you Joshua after the shooting?"

"I'm doing good, this isn't the first time this happened to me." Joshua brushed off.

"Um excuse you, I almost lost the love of my life and you're just gonna brush it off." Marlene said looking at him now.

"I'm fine ain't I? Besides I was worried about you getting hurt. I told you I was gonna protect you with my life and now I'm gonna do the same for our son." He defended and Melanie smiled.

"I'm glad you said that. I don't want a single call telling me something happened to my sister or my nephew...and I guess you two." Joshua chuckled before nodding.

"I won't let anything happen to your sister or nephew, I promise."

"How are you doing Marley, you know after what you did?" Thomas asked talking about Marlene killing her own father.

"I'm doing great, I'm glad that bastards gone. I'll forever blame him for my brother and mom's death. He didn't even care his wife and son got killed so fuck him and his stupid life." Marlene scoffed.

"Just be careful, you just killed one of the top mafia bosses aka our father. I wouldn't be surprised if people come after you because of it and when I say people I mean Amara." Melanie said and Marlene shrugged.

"I'll bury that tramp alive. At first I was a little shaken up for what I did but that man never gave a fuck about my life or yours so it was very hard for me to care. He's dead to me and the rest of the world now and soon Amara will be the same way." Marlene said crossing her arms.

"You made this girl feisty." Thomas looked at Joshua and he threw his hands up.

"Oh no, that was all Joe's doing." Joshua defended himself making everyone laugh.

"But hey." Marlene began getting up to sit in Joshua's lap. "Everything's back to normal now."

"Yeah it is back to normal." Joshua gave Marlene a kiss. "For now though."