Flat out no

A couple months later

"Absolutely fucking not!" Marlene yelled at Joshua going into Memphis room away from him

"Absolutely fucking not!" Marlene yelled at Joshua going into Memphis room away from him. They've been going at it for the past two hours.

"It's not that bad." He tried to divert the situation but she wasn't having it.

"Not that bad?! You've been laundering money for weeks now in OUR home where OUR CHILD sleeps. What the hell were you thinking?!" She yelled at him thanking her lucky stars Hailey and Joseph took Memphis for the day.

"You're making it seem more bad than it should be. I'm laundering money for the bloodline and? Isn't it better than shooting people or some shit." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you like seriously what the fuck? You've been laundering money for weeks now and didn't have the common courtesy to tell me. What happened to slowly leaving the bloodline so our son doesn't have to go through what we went through when we were kids?" She asked being serious because he told her when their son was one he was done with the bloodline. It wasn't her idea it was his so why is he laundering money knowing damn well that'll keep him in longer.

"Joe asked me to-" She scoffed making him shut his trap.

"It always lead back to him huh. Joe this, Joe that. Tell me if Joe told you to go jump off a bridge would go do that?" She asked rhetorically. "Why would you keep something like that from me?"

"Because I ain't fucking stupid. I knew you were going to react this way that's why I didn't say shit. You do realize me laundering money for him is keeping a roof over your head." He said pointing at the roof. "I'm sorry I kept this from you but I'm not going to stop especially since it's keeping a roof over your head and my son's head."

The doorbell ranged and I shook my head. "If you're going to do it you better find somewhere else to do it." Marlene said walking to do the door mind already made up.

"This is my house, if I need to do it here I'll do it here." He said going to the basement.

"I don't want you doing it but hey your man you can make your own decisions. But here's one thing I'm going to make clear let somebody break into this house because of you and hurt our son. You'll never hear the end of it." He scoffed opening the basement door.

She let out a frustrated sigh opening the front door. "Hi baby." She whispered noticing Memphis was asleep.

" She whispered noticing Memphis was asleep

"It's about damn time you open the door. What were you doing having sex?" Hailey asked walked inside with Joseph.

 What were you doing having sex?" Hailey asked walked inside with Joseph

"No I was arguing with his brother."

"What did he do now?" Hailey asked and Marlene explained it all to her. "Oh hell no."

Joseph kept mouth shut looking around before going to basement. Marlene and Hailey continued with their conversation not even noticing he was gone.

A/N: more and more secrets!