Questions

Recap

Recap

"Hell no, I haven't held my baby girl in weeks so get up." He said waving her over and it was her turn to shake her head.

"I can't fit on this bed with you, I got a belly." She pointed at her stomach and he shrugged.

"I'll make room for you now get over here." He moved over and she laid down. He wrapped his arm around her and gave her a kiss on the head. "I missed you."

"I missed you more." She resting her head against him.

"Did you two forget we were still here?" Jon questioned and Marlene just shrugged.

"Anyways we have a few questions for you two and when I say we I mean me." Joe said and everyone looked at him.

"What do you want?" Marlene asked being the first one to break the silence.

"Why did you hide your pregnancy? And were you pregnant before I recruited you?" Joe asked.

"I wanna know too."  Jon asked.

"The only person that can ask those questions is him." She pointed at Joshua. "It's nobody else's business but ours."

"It is my business when you're in my bloodline." Joe said and Marlene rolled her eyes sitting up.

"Fuck your damn bloodline right now. That's the least of my fucking worries. I almost lost the love of my life and I have to live with the fact that I was the one that murdered my own father and that my sister will come after me for that." She said getting up. "But you want to know why I hid it, it was because I didn't know how to tell him because he wanted to wait till marriage and till we were down with this mafia shit. And no I wasn't pregnant before I joined."

"Y'all give her a break." Colby said and I thanked him. "She's been enough as it is."

"Yeah that's excellent, you want to explain to us why you didn't mention you had an older sister?" Joe asked.

"Because that hoe is dead to me and if I see her again she'll be dead to everyone else. I always hated her and if I knew she was in dad's mafia I would've said something. I thought I would never have to see the bitch again." She said defensively.

"Yeah well you thought wrong. Now look what happened." Joe said and Marlene took a step towards him.

"Don't try to act like this is all my fault when this is mostly your fault." She said and he took a step closer. Everyone was silent watching them but Hailey and Jonathan were ready to grab them just in case things got out of hand.

"I'm sorry whose sister shot my cousin or wait it was yours." Joe smirked and Marlene's jaw dropped. "Can't blame me this time baby girl."

"So you're blaming me for not only Joshua almost dying but my friend's deaths as well." She said getting angrier by the second.

"I don't think that's what he's saying." Trinity said.

"I wasn't but now that I think about it yeah it was your fault." Joe said and Marlene was ready to go off.

"You know well they did that because of you and the shit you do. I don't know why I tried to defend you against Joshua when you always been an ignorant asshole." He smirked at her. "Wipe that smirk off your face or I'll do it for you."

"Don't make me make a deal with your sister so I wouldn't have to see your face again." Joe threatened. Joshua was about to say something but Marlene punched the hell out of Joe.

He stumbled back grabbing his nose. Hailey grabbed Marlene and Jonathan grabbed Joe. Joe's nose definitely was broken...Hailey could tell. "I'm not planning any more games with your sorry ass. I'm sick of you, go ahead and try me again and you'll have the same fate as my father. I'll make it hurt less by doing it in your sleep." Marlene said being dragged to the door.

"Let's go take a walk." Hailey said dragging her out of the room with Trinity following behind her.