12

On Tuesday

“Hey, can you hear me?” Jeongguk asked close to my ear.

“Yes, did anyone say something?”

“No, I'm still searching though. Do you?” He suddenly coughed before clearing his throat.

“Cold? Still nothing, by the way.” I asked him.

“Hmm. It's very cold right now.” His breath could be heard through the earplug.

“I'll tell you when I'll get something, okay?” I informed him as he hummed back.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

“Jeongguk, I just saw a car that looked the same, even the number plate. It's going inside an alley.” I whispered to him through my earplug.

“Okay, follow it but be careful.” I hummed as a response.

I then began to follow it without getting caught and finally after a few minutes, it stopped. A guy got out of the car and then went to a small old building that looked like it was abandoned. I quietly went behind him and got beside the door to peek inside.

“Sunghoon, is the task done?” Sunghoon guy nodded at the man who asked him. The man's face was hidden due to the darkness as I continued to watch them.

“Yes sir. We just need to do disposal of this car.” Sunghoon said after bowing.

“What took you so long to do so? It should have been done right after the accident!” The man shouted before revealing himself under the light. I had never seen him in my entire life.

“Sorry for the inconvenience sir but the police was tightly petrolling this area and I couldn't find the right place to dispose it.” Sunghoon again bowed apologetically. His bare back flexing under his non-sleeve t-shirt and his swan tattoo, on his arm, more than happy to show itself.

“It's okay. Just make sure to destroy that number plate first.” The man sighed.

“Hoseok, when will we get going to the Hwangs? Did he kill that man?” Suddenly another man's deep voice echoed among them, face hidden in the darkness. Too familiar to me, too much similar to my lover's.

“We will go right away Mr. Kim. And yes, he killed him. His body is already buried too.” The man, who spoke first when I got here, said to ‘Mr. Kim’. Soon they all began to move, I then saw someone that looked awfully similar to my lover, Taehyung. Too much identically. What?

“Shit.” I cursed under my breath and spinned around to hide away.

“Taehyung..? Is that really him?” I worriedly whispered to myself. I needed to talk to Jeongguk.

I watched as ‘Mr. Kim’ and his assistant, I think, got into another car while Sunghoon got to that car similar to the victim's. They went away while I stayed hidden at my spot.

“Jeongguk, Jeongguk!” I tried to talk to him.