19

“Hello Mr... ” My mouth lost its words when I saw Taehyung's twin instead of Mr. Cha Eun-woo. Oh no, not what I thought.

“Hello Miss Lee. I'm Kim Jaeboem. It's a great pleasure to meet a successful woman like you.” He took advantage of my surprise still body and took my hand in his, and pecked the top of my knuckle.

“I'm sure you're surprised to see Mr. Kim here instead of Mr. Cha. Actually, he signed away his company to Mr. Kim and now, as you can see, he will handle everything from now on, including this project work. Sorry for my late introduction, I'm Park Jimin. Mr. Kim's assistant.” He bowed in respect while I slightly bowed back too.

“Oh, Mr. Cha didn't inform me about it..? It's.. nice to meet you two.” I had a small frown on my face.

“Mr. Cha was in a hurry, he probably didn't have time.” ‘Mr. Kim Jaeboem’ gave a small chuckle to his own sentence.

“I suppose we should start the meeting, Miss Lee??” Mr. Park Jimin suggested formally.

“Yes, we should.”

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

“It is really nice having to do the project with your company, Miss Lee. I would have already signed the papers if I had known the CEO of this company is a very beautiful woman.” He was clearly flirting with me. And it was pissing me off because he looked just like my Taehyung.

“Same Mr. Kim.” I had a tight fake smile. “My assistant will let your assistant know when the next meeting will held.”

“Sure thing Miss Lee. Nice to meet you again.” He smiled professionally before shaking hands with me. I then went out.

“Phew, he might look like Taehyung, Yeonmi! He's not Taehyung!” I mentally reminded myself and went to the washroom.

“Did you hide the body somewhere else?... Yeah good, we can't let the world know there are two Jaeboems. And the car? ... That's fantastic. I'm doubling your salary! Okay, I have to go somewhere, Mr. Kim is here to have some meetings, he'll be mad if he doesn't find me there.... Hm, good. Okay.” I heard a voice talking to someone on a call. Familiar voice to ‘Hoseok’, the one who stopped me in the club and the one at the old building.

“Urgh, why is this bitch calling me now? Shouldn't she call Jaeboem??” He said, I peeked to see him cursing under his breath with an incoming call on his phone screen.

“Yes, hello Sarang... Oh, Jaeboem is busy in a meeting that's why he is not picking up your call... Yeah, sure, I'll tell him to call you back... Oh about that, uh I'll tell him to transfer the money into your account for your new bag... Oh, it's nothing! Don't thank me. I'm just doing my job as your friend and his friend!... okay, have fun then.... Yeah, I'll not forget to tell Jaeboem that! Haha!” Hoseok gave a forced laugh and as soon as he hung up, his facade fell into an irritated expression.

“This money horny bitch.” He cursed and went away from the male washroom to the hall where Jaeboem was supposed to be with his assistant.

So they hid my Taehyung body somewhere else..?