22

“Ah, Miss Lee! What a great surprise to see you here!” Shit, only if this coconut head knows how to act like stalkers.

“Ah, Mr. Kim! Hello! It's a surprise too! Haha!” I gave a fake laugh before secretly death glaring at Jeongguk.

“We were just about to enter this restaurant and eat lunch! What about you?” Jaeboem exclaimed smilingly.

“Yeah... Same.” I awkwardly smiled.

“Oh and who's this?”

“He–”

“I'm her boyfriend. Jeongguk.” What the fuck jeon cheon cook?!?!?

“Ah, so boyfriend huh? I should have known that a pretty woman like you can be taken too haha.” He was obviously flirting with me in front of his date, geez what the hell.

“Oh, and she's Sarang, my girlfriend.” He smiled, hesitated for a second, as he introduced her. Sarang finally decided to speak something.

“Hello Miss Lee.” She bowed.

“Hello.” I bowed back.

“We should get inside, shall we?” Jeongguk, being a ‘gentleman’ he was, suggested.

“Yeah sure.” We all went inside and sta down in a table. Ta– Jaeboem across me with Sarang beside him and Jeongguk beside me. A waiter came and took our orders.

“So, Mr. Kim, do you like our project management system?” I asked, finding nothing interesting to talk about expect this.

“Oh, Miss Lee! We're not business partners right now! We can leave that talking in the work place! How long you two are together?” He asked with a amiable smile.

“Uh, uh– two months!” I blurted out, while Jeongguk gave me a disappointed stare.

“Ahh, so you just started huh. Jaeboem and I had been together for... Um almost one year I think. Right baby?” Sarang smiled at her boyfriend who gave a nod. The waiter, not taking much time, brought our orders.

“Say ahh baby!” Sarang urged Jaeboem to open his mouth which he gladly did with a laugh. Jeongguk and me just stared at eachother awkwardly.

“Hey, why aren't you two eating? Start eating!” His look-alike being the exact opposite to Taehyung was so, so, so, unusual to me and I'm never getting used to it.

“Y..eah.” We started eating. The real couple were eating while being all lovely dovely with one another. Jeongguk and I tried not to gag, well, he almost did but excused it as his usual cold cough.

“It was really nice meeting you, Miss Lee or Yeonmi, since we're outside work!” He smiled brightly. Oh that box shaped smile.

“Yeah, same, J.. jaeboem.” I smiled and began to drag Jeongguk with me. I didn't turn back once.

“God! What are you doing with my life?! It's not a ping-pong ball!!” I cursed angrily.

“Well, it sure is interesting.” The man beside me commented.

“You. Shut up! It's only because of you, we had to play the couple role! What would have gone wrong if you had said we're just friends!?” I shouted at him before grabbing his hair.

“ERKK– NOT, my hair!!”