10

“I want to meet Yuwon.”

“So, you don't want to meet the survivor?”

“No... I don't think I'm ready to see him. I will visit him after meeting Yuwon.” Visiting him will only make me remember my love's death.

“Okay, I'm cool with it.” Jeongguk nodded. “I found the owner of that car, by the way.”

“That car was an Uber, the owner of it, Soobin, said that he brought that car three years ago and invested it to a travelling company. I showed him a picture of both cars the one that passed A2 and the one which got hit. He said the one which got in an accident was his Uber one, so in conclusion, the car which passed A2 street was obviously a fake car with its fake number plate.”

“And the point is..?” I slowly trailed off.

“My point is, someone clearly switched the car but I don't know when or how. That fake car sure did pass street A2 but somehow, wasn't captured in the cameras of street B7, not even in other cameras before that street. It probably got a shortcut through an alley or something.” He mused at the end.

“So, now we have to find that car? Is that what you're hinting?” I asked.

“Yes, I will check the street from A3 to A1 and will ask people around if they had seen that car or not. You will check the street B5 to B8. I'm sure the car would probably be in these areas because no way the police checking the cars will let it go without checking if it's fake. Which is one of the reason why it got shortcut.” He said. Somehow, to me, Jeongguk seemed like a detective rather than a reporter.

“Are you lying about your profession? You seem like a real detective to me...” I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

“That's a side job of a reporter.” He laughed.

“Will we stay in touch while checking?” He nodded.

“Yes, We will go on this Tuesday if it's alright with you? I'll give you an earplug, it will help us stay connected.”

“Okay.”

“And about Yuwon? I have searched his address.” He asked.

“We can go right now.” I said.