4

“Hello Miss Lee, nice to meet you.” My therapist, Dr. Song HyeKyo, greeted me.

“Hello Dr. Song, nice to meet you too.” I passed her a small smile as I made myself comfortable on a chair across her desk.

“So, how are you feeling today Miss Lee?” She asked softly.

“Fine and somewhat, empty.” I told her.

“Okay.” She smiled. “Thanks for being honest with me.”

“Mrs. Kim, your mother, told me that you were hallucinating about your dead–”

“He's not dead!” I blurted out aggressively.

“Okay, okay. She told me you were hallucinating about your lover, is that true?”

“No, it was not a dream, it was not hallucination! He– he was real! He was not a piece of my imagination!” I shouted at her with determined eyes.

“Alright, alright, Miss Lee.” She silently sighed.

“Tell me, why is your wrist bandaged?” She pointed at my wrapped wrist.

“It was an accident.” I told her.

“I don't think it was an accident Miss Lee. Why were you holding the knife directly on your wrist?” She again enquired.

“Taehyung told me that we would be able to stay together forever if I do that, without any disturbance of others.” I mindlessly told her.

“Okay.” She nodded her head.

“Can you tell me more about Taehyung?” She softly asked me like she was talking to a kid. How dare she.

“N–no, no.” I didn't want anyone to know him, or anything about him. No, I don't.

“Okay, can you move here please?” I nodded and shifted to a bed beside her desk.

“Keep your eyes at this, okay?” Nodding, I kept my eyes on a coin-like structure that she kept moving side-to-side. Slowly, my consciousness began to rip apart from me and I fell in a deep slumber.