13

“Do you really think he killed Taehyung?” Jeongguk asked me for the third time.

“Yes! He most probably did! His assistant was asking if the task was done or not! Even ‘Mr. Kim’ asked if he killed Taehyung or not! What more do you need to know?!” I screamed at him, frustrated.

“But, who is he? How does he look exactly so identical to Taehyung?” He pointed out.

“I honestly don't know. Taehyung never had a twin or a sibling. He was a single child! Urgh, this is so frustating!” I ran my fingers through my hair.

“I'm sure his mother would know.”

“No, she doesn't. If she knew, I'm sure even Taehyung would know and he would have surely told me.” I shook my head.

“No, let's ask his mother. Let's be more certain rather than making assumptions.” I sighed in defeat and then nodded.

“Eomma?! Can you come here for a second please?!” I called for her.

“Yes, what's wrong?” She asked, wiping her wet hands with her apron.

“I'm going straight to point Mrs Kim. Did Taehyung has a twin?”

“What? Nooo! That's funny!” She laughed.

“Eomma, this is not funny. I really did saw Taehyung!” I protested.

“Honey, are you hallucinating again? Because there's no–”

“–Eomma! I really saw him! He looked the same as if he never really died! His eyes! His cheeks! His lips! Everything! He looked the same!” I shouted.

“FINE! If there's proof, come, do show me. If not, continue to take your capsules Yeonmi.” She said to me harshly, before turning to go back to the kitchen. I already saw the tears Eomma, no need to secretly wipe it.

“So, what are you going to do now? Where are you going to go get proof?” Jeongguk asked, flabbergasted by what happened.

“I have a way.”