24

1 week and 3 days later

"Shit." I cursed in pain after I stepped on my own foot but bit back the groan.

"Where's the file?! Where's the file?!?" I rambled through everything, for that one file which has the record of his signed papers of Mr. Cha's company.

"Oh! F-find it!!" I let out a sigh of relief. Mentally celebrating it, I was about to go out secretly when I saw Jaeboem rushing in. Fuck, what is he doing here?! Jeongguk was supposed to keep an eye on him and update me!!

I quickly hid under the desk with a sharp breath.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I heard him curse.

"Jimin! I already gave you money to be quiet! Why did you mess up my office!... What!- Then who?!... Miss Lee?? She!-... Fine, I'm ready to do it!" He talked in frustration with Park Jimin, his assistant. Does Jimin know something about his secrets too?

"She won't do-... I'm gonna kill her?!- Fuck this asshole didn't just hang up on me!" He cursed. He's gonna kill me? Ha, jokes on him. He's the one getting all the shits on him.

"I don't think so, Mr. Kim Jaeboem." I revealed myself, openly showing him the file he was worried about.

"You really thought you could get away from being a murderer? A cruel mafia boss? A sick person who threatens a poor guy to sign away his company? I have all the files and proof I need to confirm you're a criminal, Mr. Kim!"

"Y-you won't dare!"

"Oh, I would." I scoffed. "Why do you think I stepped as far as breaking into someone's property? You killed my boyfriend! The only person who I loved dearly! You! Are going to get punished!" Out of nowhere, I was pinned against the wall by his body.

"You won't dare." He said, breathing heavily before his eyes began to form painful tears.

"Not after I tell you everything."

He's Taehyung.