17

“You're drunk.” I said to Jeongguk while crossing my arms.

“Pfft– me? Dunk? NoO! I'm j–JuZz actingh~!” He rambled, swinging back and forth in his seat.

“Whatever, I'm done watching your and his ass. I'm going to the washroom. Stay right here, okay.” I sighed and went to women's washroom.

After completing my business, I went out while wiping my hands. Suddenly I crashed into someone and then my waist was grabbed by a pair of hands to prevent my body from falling.

“Oh!– I'm sorry.” I apologized, before backing away and looking at the person who saved me.

Taehyung.

Jaeboem?

“Watch where you're going miss. You never know in whose arms you're falling into, but I'm nice. So you're safe to go.” He gave me an arrogant smirk and went into the men's washroom leaving me in awe.

Taehyung being a big flirt without getting a tint of pink on his own cheeks was new to me.

But wait, why didn't he recognized me? Was he drunk? He would still know it's me though.

“Jeongguk, let's go. We're leaving.” I said once I reached him. He was singing like a child sitting on a stool. The bartender looked done with him.

“WhAt?! NaURR~! I waNt mOrrr~!” He shouted. I sighed to get strength and dragged him out with full energy.

“I'm taking you home. Let's go.”