Chapter 40

(A/N: The next movie is still 2 years away but still, this chapter might change once Fast X:II is out. Hope you enjoy the final chapter - bonus ones to come.)

********************************

The Shaws had a great number of safehouses and bunkers littered throughout the world, but London? London was their personal playground as they walked hand in hand, into one of their best-stocked ones. This was another stone room but inside these brick walls were a mixture of supercars and armoured cars, plus a small fraction of Katrina's personal weapons stash that decorated an entire wall, and was stored in secret panels that pushed themselves free from the walls they were hidden in when her handprint opened the door that led them inside.

It's safe to say that the group was definitely impressed as Roman gave a whistle of appreciation as they followed the couple inside.

"Ramsey," Katrina called as she led the girl over to a computer set up. Much like the encryption on the keypad, this setup had to be unlocked not just with a password but with a biometric fingerprint and retinal scan.

Katrina unlocked the computer before she hooked up Ramsey's laptop to it and let her have at it while Deckard faced Roman who said, "You are not to be trusted," he had said, and Deckard's expression darkened.

"You ain't on my Christmas list either."

"And if you got a problem with us, get out," Katrina warned, her arms crossed over her chest. "You're the ones who begged us for help."

"Exactly why nothing here is for free. Let me be clear on that," Deckard added as Roman began to walk around the room.

"Make sure you get a receipt from him," Tej warned his friend. "Or better yet, her. I'd like to see that."

Roman just mocked him as Ramsey said, "Well I guess Bowie wasn't entirely worthless. I can use his hard drive to complete a backtrace on Dante. He's been 10 steps ahead of us this whole time. How does he do it by himself?"

"Who? Dante Reyes?" Katrina wondered. "Is that who framed you guys and is after Dom?"

"You know him?" Tej asked.

"I told you we can't trust them," Roman persisted as Katrina scowled at him.

"Knew of him. I killed a couple of people who worked for him and tried to kill me."

"This isn't good," Ramsey announced before anyone else could respond to Katrina. "Our money, it's been split into accounts all over the world."

"See, didn't I tell you it wasn't a good idea to trust banks?" Deckard said as he pointed a finger at his wife who waved it off.

"Ok, so in this one instance, you happened to be right. But has anyone been able to hack my accounts? I think not!" she retorted.

"But the real problem is who the accounts are registered to," Ramsey said. "Look." The screen was covered in photos of many unruly, armed men.

"Mercenary kill teams. Real scum," Deckard said as Katrina studied the pictures.

"Titus Maxim," she said as she pointed to one of the photos. "That asshole has no morals."

"And you do?" Roman asked and he flinched as his ear began to bleed, the knife Katrina had thrown wedging itself into the stone wall.

"I will end you so painfully that what these wankers will do to you will seem like heaven. You know nothing about me and have the audacity to ask me for help and then insult me. I should save Reyes the trouble and kill you now," Katrina warned him and Tej leaned closer to his friend.