Ch.2

3rd POV

 Saija laid on the concrete floor of the dark basement, drifting in and out of consciousness.

The basement was dark, a thin window on the heavy metal door being the only source of light. The room was made of concrete, with little cracks here and there.

With a metal shackle around his left wrist that connected to a flexible wire that ran through the walls, Saija was in the back left corner of the room, able to move, albeit only to the point where he was unable to reach the door.

Saija woke up with a light groan, slowly pushing himself to sit up. His head throbbing in pain. He reached a hand back to the back of his head, hissing as his finger grazed against his wound. He let out a shaky breath squinting his eyes in an attempt to see his surroundings.

"Hello?" He called out. But nothing. "Can anyb-"

"Shut the fuck up before he hears you." A deep voice said from across the room. The room grew silent for a moment, but the silence didn't last long.

"Before 'who' hears me?" He questioned, but the other man stayed silent. Saija wanted to go on, and ask for more, but a light in the middle of the room flickered on. "Do what he says, don't fight." The man grumbled. His voice was cold and sounded dissociated.

Saija looked over to him, giving him a once-over. The man was covered in blood, bruises, and deep cuts; his hair was shaggy, and had a grown-out stubble. Whoever he was, he'd obviously been here a while

"Please, sir, do you know where we are?" Saija asked in a pleading tone. For a moment, the mans expression wavered, almost showing sympathy. The mans shaggy hair fell into his eyes as he looked down.

"In the middle of the forest. At least 20 miles from anyone, probably more. The only way out is death." The man spoke in a harsh tone. He wasn't attempting to be impolite; rather, he had already experienced every phase of 'grief' following his kidnapping. Saija understood the man didn't want to elaborate on that, so he stayed quiet for a moment.

"Saija." He introduced himself with a kind smile toward the man.

"Brian."

Saija nodded, about to carry on his conversation with the man, but that's when he heard what sounded like a lock clicking.

"Remember what I said." Brian reiterated.

Saija just stared in confusion until the door began to slowly creak open, revealing a man who sent a shiver down Saija's spine at the mere sight of him.

He had tan skin, black curly hair, and scars that covered the majority of his body. He was tall, perhaps 6'5, and made of muscle. He was dressed in faded old blue jeans, a wife beater that had become discolored, leather gloved covered in blood and dirt, and a mask made of pig skin and nightmares...this man was a beast.

"What the fuck?" Saija breathed, his brows furrowed in disgust. As the mans eyes looked toward Saija, intensely staring at him through the holes in the mask. His eyes were emotionless and dark.

The man stood there for a moment, before sauntering toward Saija, his steps teasingly slow. Saija's breath caught in his throat, as the man neared closer. He wanted oh so badly to run, but he couldn't.

The man stopped in front of him, towering over him. His massive build making Saija feel smaller, weaker...helpless. The masked man crouched down, lowering to Saija's level, not breaking eye contact throughout.

The man roughly grabbed Saija's jaw, drawing him in closer, he continued to stare before taking a deep breath in, smelling Saija's scent. His head tilting back in satisfaction. He pushed Saija back against the wall, leaning in close to take in his aroma; his hands on the ground beside Saija's thighs.

Saija closed his eyes tight, feeling paralyzed by fear. The man's face was close, brushing against Saija's clothing with his mask.

The man groaned softly and rubbed his masked face against Saija's clothed torso, resting it there for a moment, continuing to breathe deeply, inhaling every bit of his essence. Whimpering in fear, Saija pushed himself against the wall as hard as he could in an attempt to create space between them.

The man backed up a bit, letting out a grunt, seemingly irritated by the fear.

"Stop struggling." Brian muttered from across the room, not even turning to face Saija, as though he were feeling guilty. Saija was hesitant, but listened and tried to remain silent.

The man dragged his hand along the outside of Saija's arm until it reached the nape of his neck. He rested it there for a moment, gently rubbing circles with his thumb as he eyed Saija.

The man took one last breath before standing once again. He grunted at Brian as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a gauze bandage, throwing it to Saija. Then he just turned and walked back out the door he came in, making sure to lock it behind him.

With a breathless exhalation, Saija sat there, relieved that it was finally over. Brian, though, moved over and picked up the gauze wrap without pausing.

"You're lucky—" Brian grumbled as he kneeled in front of him.

"I don't feel lucky." Saija spoke as Brian began to wrap the gauze around Saija's head.

"He's never showed me a shred of kindness. Shit, he hasn't shown anyone anything other than disgust." He spoke in almost a jealous tone. Before sneering. "Who knows, maybe he's taken an interest in you." He went on. Saija's breath caught in his throat. Thinking about all the terrible things that man could do to him.

Once finished, Brian returned to his corner. Leaving Saija alone to contemplate the entire situation. He wondered what might occur. Would he be killed? Tortured? Raped? All the above?

Only time will tell.

*******

Hey y'all...uhh, idrk what to say. But, if you're here from the old version of this...hi, and ik it's not that different, but it'll change as time goes on and yeah. Anyway, goodnight y'all<3

Word Count: 1038

-Yeva