Ch.12

3rd POV

That Night

Saija sat on the floor opposite the bed, where he'd been sitting almost all day, Levi was sitting on the foot of the bed, just staring at him, a dark glint in his eyes. Saija had a book in hand, attempting to read, but to no avail. His head jumbled with all the things that transpired today.

'Why should I feel bad? He's a bad man who's done bad things. He is in the wrong.' He thought to himself. Though, his thoughts didn't ease the guilt that seemed to be eating away at him.

Levi, on the other hand, was feeling more emotions now than he'd ever felt before. Anger, pain, guilt. Everything all at once mixing together, and creating a strange concoction of emotions.

He was frustrated with Saija for not understanding that what happened in the morning wasn't on purpose, and he was vexed as to why Saija insulted him...but at the same time, he could understand where Saija was coming from. He is in an unfamiliar place, with a stranger. He is most likely scared and lonely. Still, he couldn't get over what Saija had said.

Levi let out a small huff, struggling to comprehend his feelings. Saija peered up from his book for a brief moment, wondering if Levi was still mad, but as soon as their eyes met, his attention immediately fell back to his book, his mind scattering once again.

"Come here." Levi beckoned, motioning Saija over. Saija gulped nervously, his head  started filling with all the bad things this man could do to him. Levi grew annoyed, clenching his jaw. "Now." He ordered, leaving no room for disagreement.

Hesitantly, Saija stood, his knees feeling weak. He slowly made his way toward Levi, each step he took felt like a step closer to death. But he held strong until he reached Levi, standing less than a foot away. His eyes glued to his hands.

There was a moment of silence as Levi prepared to speak, tension thick.

"I think you forget the situation you're in." Levi growled out, as he tightly grasped Saija's wrist, watching as his hands bawled into fists. Levi looked back up, meeting his eyes, seeing that they were now watery.

"I know the situation I'm in!" He shouted, pulling his wrist away from Levi's grasp, a stray tear rolling down his cheek. "I was kidnapped by a pervert-a nasty, disgusting, pervert." He went on, his voice slowly growing quieter. Another tear rolled down his cheek as his legs threatened to give out. He slowly lowered to the ground, his hands resting on his knees as he struggled to keep himself from crying.

  Levi stared at him for a moment, lightly biting his inner cheek, not knowing what to do.

He slid off the bed and sat on the ground in front of Saija, gently pulling him to straddle his lap. He gently placed a hand on the back of his head, resting Saija's head on his chest, his other hand wrapping around him and holding him closer. Offering solace to Saija.

"You chose to stay," He reminded, gently rubbing Saija's back. "You could try to leave, but I promise you, the second you try, I will know. I would never allow you to slip from my grasp. How could I ever let perfection go?" He whispered, keeping a tight hold on Saija.

Saija didn't fight him, he'd never felt the warm caring embrace of another and it comforted him in ways he'd never known he'd needed. Levi's words somehow added to the comfort. Knowing that someone not only wanted him but thought so highly of him, was something he'd never felt before, and he couldn't help but want more.