Ch.4

3rd POV 

(some...weird stuff happens. soooo...warning...no bullying. This type of stuff will only happen here. Not in another chaper)

At some point in the night, the man must've dropped by because there were two plastic bottles of water, one in front of Brian and the other in front of Saija. Moreover, neither man had drunk much to date because the man didn't bring water by often.

Saija had woken, in the early hours of the morning, his throat parched, and mouth dry. So he immediately started consuming the drink. Brian on the other hand chose to barely even take a sip. He knew the man wouldn't bring water by often, so he chose to conserve it.

By now, hours had passed. Saija had already finished his first bottle and was ready for the next. But, the need for a restroom had begun to become more and more prevalent.

"Fuck," Saija whispered, tilting his head back against the wall. "I need to piss so fucking bad." He went on, with a tone of desperation. His eyes shut tight as he struggled to not urinate his pants. Brian dismissed Saija's issue with a shrug, feeling resentful towards him.

Saija let out a small whimper as he glanced around to room, wondering where the best place to relieve himself was. Right as he had come to a decision—to go 'in' the corner to the left of the door—the lights flickered on. Saija let out a small groan, realizing that now was not the optimum moment for him to enter.

The door opened, and the masked man emerged, splattered in blood and sporting a leather apron over his clothes.

He approached Saija with a bucket in hand, set it down in front of him, and then simply stared at him.

Brian spun around to face the wall, an instinct he had grown over his time here. He knew what was to come. Saija, however, was ever so confused. He looked up, meeting the mans gaze and furrowing his brows in confusion.

There was a brief moment of silence.

"Am I supposed to know what to do?" Saija asked, his tone coming off a bit ruder than expected. The man moved forward, grabbed Saija's pants at the top, and began to unzip them. Saija flinched away, his expression shifting into something of fear and disgust.

"I can—" He paused, letting out a shaky breath. "I can do it." His voice trembled as he spoke. He began carefully taking down his pants, letting his shirt fall lower in an attempt to hide himself from the man. But, it didn't matter, the man wasn't interested in staring at Saija's cock, no, he was interested in staring at Saija's expressions.

With a crimson face, Saija began to urinate in the bucket. The man let out a faint hum, reaching forward and gently grabbing Saija's jaw with his bloodied hand, forcing Saija to maintain eye contact as he continued. This sudden action only intensified Saija's embarrassment.

As he finished, he swiftly zipped up his pants and tried to move from the man's grasp, but the man held him tight. They stayed like that for a moment. With a slight nod, the man grunted quietly and released him.

The man then knelt to pick up the bucket. And as he did, he inhaled deeply, taking in the thick scent of Saija's urine. The man leaned his head back, letting out a deep throaty groan. The man then slowly got up, bucket in hand. But as soon as the man reached his full height, Saija saw something—a rock-hard erection that protruded though both his jeans and apron.

Saija's expression contorted in disgusted, but the man showed no shame and simply looked back at Brian as if to ask whether he, too, needed to 'go'. Brian shook his head. With a faint groan, the man left, locking the door.

There was a brief moment of relief as they were left in silence once more, but that relief was brief as the man entered again, made his way over to where Brian was, unlocked his shackle, and dragged him out of the room. Brian didn't struggle. And Saija, just watched helplessly, panicking. He considered yelling at the man to stop but worried that doing so would only further escalate the situation.

He felt his throat constrict as the door locked for the second time; guilt eating him alive.

Saija remained still and motionless for what seemed like hours, never once getting up or making a sound.

*******

Y'all, I'm sorry for the...thing...that happened. I just wanted to show the veracity of the situation...I'm so ashamed. Also jtlyk, I'm currently watching new girl. Idk why, but, I'm in love with cringy shit...so...uh yuh. Goodnight y'all <3

Word Count: 807

-Yeva