Ch.5

3rd POV

2 Days Later

The man hasn't been back since he took Brian. So he'd been without water and food for 2 days. Saija's general state of mind was shit, his throat felt dry, and his head felt light.

Brian had also yet to come back, which only fueled Saija's anxiety. Despite their differences, Saija still cared about him because he was still a human. He was still a person he could talk to to not feel so alone.

Saija tried to make himself feel better, thinking about all the things he would do if he escaped. Maybe he could go places and meet interesting people, for starters.

To be perfectly honest with himself, though, he knows he wouldn't. He was broke and unemployed.

Saija was mid-thought when the light flickered, signaling the arrival of the mysterious man. The door opened and the man made his way inside the room. With a bottle of water in one hand and a paper plate in the other.

As he stepped toward Saija, he signaled for him to stand. Saija got up hesitantly, feeling increasingly dizzy in the process of rising. He leaned against the wall, struggling to keep his balance.

The man held up the bottle of water, tilting his head to the side, his actions making it clear he was wondering if Saija wanted any water. Saija looked at the man and gave a small nod. The man, however, did not extend a hand to offer the beverage; he set the plate on the floor and opened the water.

The man advanced toward him, covering Saija's eyes with his free hand. Saija shuddered from the unexpected touch but stayed still. Too afraid to make a move. The man pushed his mask up, just enough for his mouth to be revealed. He then took a small sip of the water—but he didn't swallow, instead, he just held it there in his mouth— and without hesitation, he leaned in close, pressing his lips to Saija's.

Saija attempted to jerk away, but the man wouldn't allow that. The man swallowed and let out an annoyed grunt.

"Open." He growled before taking another sip and pressing his lips back to Saija's. The man was gentle, as he Saija's lips began to part, a small whimper slipping out.

The man allows for the water to transfer to Saija's mouth; along with some saliva. And as Saija's lips closed, and he swallowed, the man's tongue slipped out and ran over Saija's bottom lip.

He then pulled his mask back down, covering his face, then removed his hand from Saija's eyes.

Saija's gaze began to avert down in shame, but as he did, he noticed the man's ever-so-obvious erection developing beneath his jeans.

The man didn't seem embarrassed by it. He simply ignored it, screwing on the top of the bottle and tossing it to the ground.

The man grabbed Saija's shoulder, pulling him down to his knees as he crouched.

"Eat." The man issued an order in a harsh tone. Saija hesitated, his gaze flickering toward the sandwich before looking back at the man.

"Tha-" Saija struggles to speak, his hands shaking. "Thank you." He breathed out before grasping the sandwich and starting to eat. The man stared at him, struggling to comprehend what he had just said. "Sir," He whispered, initiating a conversation.

'Sir?' The man questioned in his head. No one had ever referred to him as that.

"Why—" He started, taking in a deep breath to prepare himself before going on. "Why is it that you're keeping me here?" He questioned. Saija had hundreds of questions for the man, but he remembered watching something on 'ID' and hearing about what to say and what not to say, so, he kept himself in check.

But the man didn't respond, instead choosing to continue staring at Saija. After a moment of nothing, Saija broke the silence by returning to his 'meal'.

"I saw you. Wanted you. Now I have you. I will keep you." His cryptic words sent a shiver down Saija's spine.

"How long?"

"Forever." Saija's eyes shot up in dread as the man spoke. His heart sinking to his stomach.

"No," He breathed, his brows creasing. "You can't keep me here forever. Locked in this basement while you get off to me pissing." Saija had lost his temper. He doesn't do this often, but when he does, he doesn't hold back.

The man, however, looked unfazed; he appeared to understand his frustration.

"Please." He pleaded with the man. The man ignored and tapped on the plate as if telling him to eat. Saija chose to do as told and once again began eating.

The man stayed there crouching, watching as Saija ate. Saija found it awkward that he was just there, watching. But it was better than him doing something.

As Saija neared the end of his 'meal', the man knelt down, waiting to grab the plate. Saija slowed down a bit, the heat radiating from the man providing momentary solace.

Saija's gaze stayed glued to the floor as he out, disassociating as his mind went into a whirlwind of anxiety, thinking of all the bad things this man could, and probably would do to him. His breathing became heavy and his panic became evident.

The man's hand came to rest atop Saija's head, gently caressing his head in an attempt to console him. Something this man had never done before and wasn't particularly skilled at.

"I won't hurt you." The man insisted, taking a moment before dropping his hand to grab the paper plate. The man stood, a brief moment of stillness ensuing before the man exited again, locking the door behind him. Leaving Saija alone in an eary silence.

******

Y'all, jtlyk, I've been doing finals whilst writing this shit, so y'all better appreciate it. Anyways goodnight y'all<3

Word Count: 984

-Yeva