Ch.11

3rd POV

3 Days Later

Over the course of the past three days, Levi and Saija had created a routine of sorts. Saija would get up early, stretch, and shower. At some point, Levi would wake up, jerk off, and then prepare breakfast. Then, he'd go upstairs, and watch Saija eat. Then he'd go to work, return around lunchtime to cook Saija another meal, once again watching him eat, then once again leaving for work. He would return later that night, sometimes covered in blood, take a shower, then prepare Saija dinner.

But today was different...they got up and started their normal morning rituals, but when it came to, Levi didn't leave for work.

"I need to go cut wood." Levi murmured as he stood in the closet, the door wide open so all could see as he slipped into a pair of old jeans and a white wife beater. Saija let out a low hum, as he continued on reading his book. "Do you want to come?" He questioned, instantly attracting Saija's attention. A questioning look crossed his face as he considered Levi's proposition. He wanted to go outside, breathe in the fresh air, but he also wanted to read his book.

He closed his book, coming to a consensus.

Levi motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bed, before going into the closet, pulling out Saija's shoes. He then moved over to the bed, standing in front of Saija, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

Saija reached for the shoes but Levi simply shook his head no and lowered to his knees. He took hold of Saija's ankle, sliding his foot inside the shoe, resting it on his knee as he tied the laces. Repeating with the other side.

Once finished, he didn't dare move, instead, he just stayed there on his knees for Saija. Staring up at him through the eye holes of his mask.

Saija looked away, gulping nervously, wondering when this was going to end.

Levi leaned in, gently grasping onto Saija's calves. He inhaled deeply, through his nose, taking in Saija's scent, before letting out a shaky exhale, his eyes rolling back as he did so. He inhaled once more, but this time, when he exhaled, he let out a deep throaty groan, his grip tightening a bit on Saija's calves as he leaned in further, his head between Saija's thighs.

Saija sat there, frozen, as he watched Levi's whole body shudder. Levi stayed like that for a few minutes, letting out heavy, panted breaths, before getting up, once again raising to his feet.

"Are you o-" Saija paused mid-sentence, his face paling as he noticed the wet patch on Levi's pants, struggling to process what had just transpired.

Levi had an orgasm just from Saija's smell, and he seemed unfazed by it.

"Go downstairs, I'll be down in a minute." Levi mumbled as he started back to the closet. Saija stood slowly, his knees almost failing to lift his weight. But he powered through, heading for the exit.

As soon as he left the room, he let out a breath of relief he hadn't known he'd been holding in.

'Did he really just...cum?' He pondered for a moment. Levi always had erections near Saija, but this was the first time he had actually 'ejaculated' in front of him. Saija cleared his throat, shaking his head as he continued making his way downstairs and to the front door.