Ch.10

3rd POV

 Levi entered the bedroom, covered in blood, Saija too focused on the book he had picked out earlier to even notice. Levi stood at the end of the bed, staring at Saija for a moment.

"Dinner?" He asked, a little sidetracked as he eyed Saija up and down. He was lying on his stomach, so the backs of his legs were visible.

"I'm fine th-" Saija froze as he looked back. Seeing that Levi was covered in blood. He paled, his throat going dry as fear started filling the dark pit in his stomach.

"Pig's blood." Levi mumbled, staring intently at Saija's ass, though it was covered, he could still imagine, and that imagining, was slowly allowing for yet another erection to grow in his pants. Dear God was it obvious. He reached down, adjusting his pants to make room for the erection. "I'm gonna shower." He mumbled, giving a final walkover before making his way into the bathroom.

Despite all the red flags, waving high and mighty in the air, Saija chose to ignore, returning back to his book.

A few minutes passed, Saija had just finished the chapter when he started hearing odd sounds from the bathroom. He hesitated, setting his book down as he crawled off the bed, moving quietly toward the restroom door. He put his ear to the door and listened; the sound was muffled but clear enough to make out what was happening. Levi was very audible...the sounds of someone moaning and groaning muffled by the door.

Saija's face flushed red, as he quickly got back on the bed, going back to his book as he tried to ignore what was happening.

It lasted for nearly half an hour, and from the sounds he made, it was clear he had came multiple times. Finally, it was over, and Levi emerged from the bathroom. Wearing his signature pigskin mask and a little black towel hanging dangerously low around his waist.

Saija instinctively looked up but quickly looked away once he saw him.

Levi walked to the closet and quickly slipped into a pair of boxers. He then approached the bed, sitting on its edge and staring at Saija.

"Why haven't you run yet?" Levi questioned out of the blue. Saija glanced back at him, meeting his gaze with a bit of confusion, unsure of how to respond. "Answer honestly." He whispered, noticing his hesitance.

"Well, you've made it clear you can overpower me." Saija said, giving out a soft chuckle. But, he soon saw Levi's confidence begin to wane. Saija noticed, and not wanting to anger him, he sat up, preparing to go on. "You're also not the worst person to be around...well when you're not upset at least." He said, not knowing whether he was making it worse or better.

"Well, good thing you haven't tried to run, I mean, neither of us wants to start this whole process over again." Levi said with a small laugh. As if not realizing how creepy he sounded. "And if you did choose to run, I'd probably never let you out of that basement again." He let out another laugh, this one louder, as if it were a joke to him. Saija nodded, giving an awkward smile. Leaning back on the bed. Levi gazed up at Saija through the openings of his mask. "Will you read to me?" He asked, changing the subject. Saija gulped nervously, trying to disregard his previous comments as he let out a soft sigh.

He took the book and began to read aloud, it wasn't all that interesting, and Levi had already read that book multiple times, but that wasn't the point, he didn't care about the contents of the book, he just wanted to listen to Saija's voice.

As he read, he felt Levi's hand reach out a hand to gently touch his knee, stroking it with his fingertips. Saija cast a sidelong glance at his hand, choosing to ignore it.

With a small grunt, Levi nodded his head, seemingly indicating that he should move back. Saija listened, scooting back until his back was against the headboard, keeping his legs extended out in front of him. Levi climbed into bed, lying beside him, his masked face oddly close to Saija's thigh. He pulled the blankets over them, completely covering him, but only covering Saija's lower half.

Saija went back to his book, but then he felt the man's mask move a bit, and he realized that Levi was delicately kissing him on the thigh. For a second, he faltered but then went on, continuing to read. It took him a moment, but he understood that the man wasn't trying to be overtly 'sexual' but just wanted to give some sort of affection whilst concealing his identity.

After a while of Levi gently kissing his thigh, he stopped, slipping his mask back on. He then set his head on Saija's upper thigh, snuggling up to him, his arm wrapped around Saija's thigh. Saija didn't 'like' Levi's display of affection, but at the same time, he also didn't hate it. So he allowed it to go on.

*******

Hey y'all, can you let me know if you like this, or the old version better, 'his obsession'. Cause...i wanna make sure the time I'm putting in this to rewrite it is actually worth while. Anywayssss, goodnight y'all <3

Word Count: 902

-Yeva