Ch.9

3rd POV 

Saija felt a small sense of security as they entered the house. Now, that he's finally out of the basement, he wouldn't have to almost freeze to death.

Saija assumed they were heading up to that bedroom as they were walking in the same direction they had been in previously.

He was right. They stopped in front of the bedroom, Levi allowing Saija to step in first, and as he did, he noticed there were still a few pictures of him up on the wall, but not nearly as many, and none covered in the man's arousal.

"You can go anywhere in the house." Levi started, "But don't leave the house." He said, his voice stern. Saija nodded, feeling slightly happy that he wouldn't be shackled up. "I'll be back before dark." He said and Saija hummed an 'okay'. And with that, he left.

Saija stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do. He smiled to himself and plopped down on the bed with a satisfied groan. He laid back on the bed, allowing himself to sink into the softness of the covers. Taking in a deep breath, he thought back to the last time he had slept in a bed...it had been a while. So with that. He fell asleep.

Next Morning

Saija's eyes began to flutter open, heaving out a small breath of relief as he slowly came to wake. He had slept for more than 15 hours, easily the longest sleep period of his life. He smiled for a moment feeling content with this moment, but that ended when he heard someone breathing beside him. He jerked his head to the left as he sat up, seeing Levi. Saija froze, his breath catching in his throat.

Saija stared at the man, as anxiety swelled in his throat. The man was lying over the covers, only wearing a pair of boxers and his mask. His boxers hanging low, so you could see his happy trail and his prominent v-line.

Saija gave him a once over, taking note of the many wounds and scars scattered around. His chest wound from the previous day had been sloppily stitched up. But that wasn't the only thing that stood out to him; Levi also sported a very noticeable erection.

The fact that this man virtually always had an erection was horrifying and nasty...but still, there was a small part of Saija that was enthralled by it.

"Levi," Saija whispered, speaking in a soft tone, in attempt to not anger the man. Levi let out a low growl in annoyance, turning over on his side in his sleep, now facing Saija. "Levi," He said, a tiny bit louder. The man heaved a sigh, his eyes opening just enough for him to shoot a glare toward Saija.

"What." He grumbled out in a harsh tone, his morning voice being deeper and raspier than usual.

"Am I allowed to use the bathroom?" Saija asked, not completely sure if rousing him was the best course of action. Levi eyed Saija, before closing his eyes and returning to lying on his back.

"Do whatever." Levi mumbled, half asleep.

"Even shower?" Saija asks, feeling hopeful. Levi lightly nodded his head, humming out a yes. Upon hearing Levi's affirmation, Saija slid out of bed and headed for the restroom, feeling content as he did so.

Levi laid there, trying to go back to sleep, but he found himself unable to as he thought about Saija showering. He wondered what he'd look like with water dripping down him, sliding down his abdomen, then his thighs, making his thighs glisten beneath the light.

"Fuck me." He whispered to himself as he sat up against the headboard, continuing to think about what Saija would look like. He glanced down at his strained bulge. He inhaled deeply, pondering his next move...

Reaching a consensus didn't take long. He started groping himself over his boxers, his cock already feeling far too sensitive.

It didn't take long for Levi to cum. He came in under 5 minutes, all whilst listening to Saija shower.

Once 'finished', he went down to the kitchen, to prepare breakfast, now in a more...cheery mood. This was to be expected, as his morning release has always boosted his mood.

Levi made Saija's breakfast, bringing the plate of food up to the bedroom. As he entered, he was surprised to see Saija still in his old clothes, seated on the bed. His head was leaned back and one of his knees bent up, allowing you to see the water from his shower slowly trickle down his beautiful smooth skin. That's when Levi felt the beginnings of another erection. He lightly shook his head, shaking his dirty thoughts away as he approached Saija, setting down the food in front of him.

Today's meal consisted of eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns, in stark contrast to his normal sandwich. All of which made Saija happy, a small smile finding its way to Saija's lips.

"This is for me?" He asks, Levi, giving a small nod as he stares at Saija, lightly biting his lower lip beneath his mask. After a brief pause, Saija repositioned himself so that he was on his knees and began to eat.

As he took his first bite, he let out a satisfied moan, this being the first thing he'd eaten, other than a sandwich, in a while. That small moan only intensified Levi's rapidly growing erection.

Levi approached Saija, standing beside the bed beside him. He reached out a hand, running it through Saija's freshly showered hair. Saija looked toward Levi, about to say something, but that's when he noticed his erection. It was far too close for comfort. He instantly looked away, back toward his food, his cheeks now flushed red.

"I have to work, I'll be back in a few hours for lunch." Levi whispers, his attention shifting down to Saija's thighs. He lingered there for a moment before clearing his throat and making his way toward the exit. "Don't leave the house." Levi reminded, before leaving. Saija sat there for a moment before pausing.

'Wait. Work? What does he do for work...?'

It didn't take Saija long to finish his food, and once he did, he brought his plate to the kitchen and started exploring the house. After spending a while snooping around, he found himself in a small room, shelves adorning every wall of the room, filled with books. Even more books stacked on the floor.

Saija stepped into the room, looking over the books. They were all worn down as if they'd been read time and time again. He hadn't pegged Levi to be a reader.

As he scanned over the books, he found that one of the shelves was filled with journals. He picked one up, examining it. The exterior was made of leather and looked to be homemade. He flipped it open, seeing that the contents of the journal were all handwritten in a foreign language...one which he had never seen before.

"What a strange man—" He whispered.

He continued around the house. Finding two bathrooms, a laundry room, various storage rooms, and some other rooms which were locked. He had looked in almost every room before he went to the window next to the front door, moving the curtains aside so he could peer out. He watched as rain poured down, puddles forming all around.

It was hard for Saija not to smile. Even though he knew how rain worked, he loved it and thought it was mysterious. He let out a soft sigh, using the opportunity to think about his current situation.

He resented being trapped here with a murderer. But he's found that if you understood how to deal with Levi, he wasn't all that horrible. And it was clear that he cherished Saija. Levi took care of him; he gave him food, and now, a warm bed to sleep in. Even he could see that Levi was growing, despite his continual boundary-crossing and erections, which made him unsettling. Plus, it's not like his life before this was too much better.

He was left homeless when his partner of 6 years cheated on him and kicked him out of the apartment they shared. His friends all shunned him and on top of all that, he lost his job. He had no one to ask for help. Family wasn't an option, he hadn't spoken to them since he was a teenager.

At least Levi wanted him...

*******

Hope y'all like it. Cause I crave acceptance and will cry if you don't. Goodnight y'all<3

Word Count: 1445

-Yeva