Ch.6

3rd POV 

After having found out that the man wouldn't be letting him go, Saija spent the rest of the day lying on the ground, struggling to wrap his mind around his current situation.

He'd stare into the empty void that had once housed Brian, fearing that he had met his fate. He needed to know what happened to Brian, his fear of the unknown was getting worse by the second.

The lights flickered, gaining his attention, and allowing for him to forget about his anxieties for a moment.

The door opened, and the man walked in, holding a paper plate and a bottle of water. He brought the plate to Saija, crouching as he set it down in front of him. And he waited, as he always does, his arms resting on his knees as he waited for him to begin eating, but he didn't; he only stared at the man.

The man cocked his head to the side, confused as to why Saija wasn't eating.

"Where's Brian?" He asked in a harsh tone, the man stayed silent. Saija just stared at the man, refusing to move till he got an answer. They stayed like that in a standoff for almost 5 minutes, Saija was growing tired, and he started thinking of how to get answers.

'Maybe if I'm nice I'll get an answer out of him...'

He retreated his gaze and began to eat the sandwich.

"Tastes good." Saija compliments, taking another bite before setting it back down on the plate, I glance at the water in his hand then back up at him. He extends it towards me, and as I take it from him, our hands graze against one another, his hand oddly warm. He lets out a low grumble, eyeing my hand with lust in his eyes.

Saija cringed and quickly pulled away, his hand tingling where it had touched the man's.

He took a sip of water, trying to ignore the uncomfortable atmosphere.

He took another bite of his sandwich, feeling the man's intense gaze never leaving him.

"You smell nice." Saija went on. He had noticed the man's overbearing obsession with his, Saija's, own scent. "Not that you don't normally; it's just better today." He continued, his voice seeming more nervous than before. The man, not having received a compliment before, was unsure of how to respond, or even what to do. The man leaned forward onto his knees, placing his hands on either side of the ground beside Saija. "Wait, si-sir, please." Saija stumbled out, pushing himself against the wall. But that didn't help as the man leaned in closer.

Saija's hand found there way the man's chest, attempting to push him away, but it was to no avail. The man didn't even budge.

"Sir, please!" Saija pleaded, squeezing his eyes shut tight. The man gently grasped Saija's jaw, as he smelt the nape of Saija's neck, letting out a soft groan.

"Levi." The man whispered, his mask grazing over Saija's skin.

"What?" Saija breathed, confused as to what he meant.

"My name." He whispered, taking in another deep breath, smelling Saija. "Say it." He ordered, pressing his forehead against Saija's shoulder.

Saija stayed silent, letting out shaky breaths as he struggled against Levi.

"Say it." He whispered, his tone bordering on begging. Saija gulped nervously, lightly biting on his bottom lip.

"Levi," Saija breathed, his tone shaky. "Please get off of me." He pleaded, on the verge of tears. Levi paused, hearing the fear in Saija's voice. He took a moment, taking in the smell one last time before backing up and staring down at Saija.

Saija stayed there, shaking with fear, struggling to calm himself down. Levi on the other hand had a different problem, a massive erection. It throbbed as he sat there staring at Saija.

Levi stood up and made his way out of the room, he left the door open, and Saija listened as his steps stopped only a few feet from the door.

Saija looked away from the door and down at his food, suddenly feeling a loss of appetite.

He wanted to cry and beg the man to let him go, but he wondered if fighting would just make it all worse. Give the man a reason to hurt him.

Saija took in a deep breath, calming his nerves as he stared back down at his sandwich. He knew he'd have to eat in any way and eating alone is much better than with that man watching him.

He began quickly eating, and right as he finished, he heard something from outside the room. It sounding like somebody whimpering, but not out of pain, no...out of pleasure. Saija furrowed his brows in disgust, as he stood up, pushing himself into the corner.

The sounds of whimpering became more prevalent. There was a low groan, and the sound of something splattering on the ground.

It didn't take long after that for Levi to come back into the room, his belt undone. Saija wanted to puke, but he realized this was the best moment to ask him about Brian.

"Where's Brian?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. The man stayed silent, just staring at him, still feeling the high of his orgasm from moments before. "Levi," Saija stepped forward, feigning innocence as he looked up into Levi's eyes. "I'll do anything, just give me something." He pleaded, resting a hand on Levi's left wrist, his touch kind and gentle.

"Anything?" Levi mumbled, paying more attention to the hand on his wrist.

"...anything." He answered, wondering is it was wise to offer such a thing.

"He's in another room. Repenting." Levi admitted, his tone oddly calm. Saija released his wrist, heaving a sigh of relief, but his relief was short-lived. "Now you owe me." He said in a hushed tone, leaning in closer. Saija glanced up at him anxious about what he now owes. "You have to stop fighting, and stay with me forever." He said and Saija froze, his jaw clenching.

"No. No!" Saija retreated till his back hit the wall. Expelling labored breaths. "You tricked me. I can't stay here. I have a life I need to get back to." He said indignantly. Levi scowled and proceeded toward Saija, clearly irritated by his statements. He leaned in close and roughly grasped Saija's jaw. He let out a heavy exhale, growling softly.

"This is your life!" He let out an angry sigh before slapping Saija across the face, making him wince and grab at his face. He glared up at Levi, a look of hurt and disgust evident as tears welled in his eyes. Levi didn't wait even a second before releasing him and leaving. The lights abruptly being cut off.

Saija slid down the wall, letting out a silent sob, as tears streamed down his face.

Goodnight y'all<3

*******

Word Count: 1152

-Yeva